LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

(with a lisp) Seriously?Brett Farve as MVP? Seriously? Really?Really? Seriously?

Shop 49ers game tickets
nws

Farve is near 50 and could be the damn MVP when all is said and done.

THink about that though.....a man in his fourties becoming MVP of the National Football League.

Brady is meh this year. Roehthelashbarger is ok, not great. Manning has seen better years.

I think it could come down to Farve and Who Dat.
It'll be Manning.

He's led that average team to an undefeated season so far, and he's playing lights out.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
It'll be Manning.

He's led that average team to an undefeated season so far, and he's playing lights out.

It should be Manning, but i bet it will be Favre
Originally posted by luv49rs:
It'll be Manning.

Hopefully the people who decide that will realize that Favre has a much better supporting cast than Manning does.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
It'll be Manning.

Hopefully the people who decide that will realize that Favre has a much better supporting cast than Manning does.

Actually, I think it's pretty even. In fact, I'd go as far and say that the Vikings have a weaker unproven WR unit compared to the Colts.

I live in MN, and while I hate the Vikings and Favre, it's amazing to see his production and influence on the field, and on the sidelines/locker room.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Favre win it, and if he does, it'll be because he deserves it.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GEEK:
It'll be Manning.

Actually, I think it's pretty even. In fact, I'd go as far and say that the Vikings have a weaker unproven WR unit compared to the Colts.

I live in MN, and while I hate the Vikings and Favre, it's amazing to see his production and influence on the field, and on the sidelines/locker room.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Favre win it, and if he does, it'll be because he deserves it.

lol no, try again
I wouldn't be surprised if he won it. My vote goes to Manning though
What about Chris Johnson?
What about Chris Johnson?

if they end up with a wining record, i say he is the MVP
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Why with a lisp?

I think there should be co-MVPs. Kory Sheets and Bear Pascoe.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Adman:
Why with a lisp?

I think its supposed to sound like Daffy Duck when he says "Seriously?" Im not sure though.
How the hell does Manning have a lesser supporting cast? Garcon? Collie? Oh sure, they're bringing down the house I guess Wayne, Clark, Addai, and that O-line must be playing real s**tty too ....

Of course most 9er fans who hate favre will say no to the mere thought of Favre as the MVP, but arguably he could be.

My guess is this is something you guys won't have to worry about, seems like lately Favre just finds a way to end the season on a bad note
What about Drew Brees? Did he fall off, because I thought he was lighting the league on fire for a while?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
What about Drew Brees? Did he fall off, because I thought he was lighting the league on fire for a while?

the saints of lately have been struggeling a little bit
Share 49ersWebzone