There are 189 users in the forums

Trade for Kevin Kolb bandwagon

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I can't beleive people wouldn't want Kolb. A first day pick at QB who has been in the same system learning behind an all time great for years and has even played meaningful games and looked great doing it? That's the blueprint for making a good QB, and the work is already done. But again, moot, since Philly would be stupid to let him go.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He is not nothing special.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Is the guy even on the block? If so what do they want for him? If not this is a stupid topic! If he is on the block, I would give a 4th and 7th pick.
Kolb is not the name of a successful NFL QB
Originally posted by susweel:

So you're saying that he is special?
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm just asking what people see in him since some are ready to trade half a draft for when he's only played two games...

..and two games that i doubt anybody here has watched.

-9fA

Actually I watched both. Aside from one bad ball he threw right to the Saints defender. He looked pretty damn good. To me he showed he can play.

My rationale is... If we are going to draft a QB in the 1st round.( which I understand isn't a guarantee) Why not just trade for a young guy who looks like he can already play. He has what, 2-3 years under his belt. Allbeit from the sidelines watching and learning. But the curve is that much less with him. For that little bit of "sideline experience" i'd trade away a 3rd round pick. We wouldn't use it right anyway most likely. And what's a 5th rounder?

Our team is ready to win now. Aside from the O-line. Which can also be addressed this offseason. If we draft a QB and have to wait 2-3 years. Then we are likely going to have more holes to fill elsewhere by the time they are ready.

Kevin Kolb or Sam Bradford in 010 or Bust!

Good points

-9fA
Originally posted by valrod33:

come on? I think, Kolb can fit with the 49ers better than eagles? I can image somethings it. I feel it somethings that Kolb is pretty good fixing and help for the 49ers team for wins.. I want to wins!!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

come on? I think, Kolb can fit with the 49ers better than eagles? I can image somethings it. I feel it somethings that Kolb is pretty good fixing and help for the 49ers team for wins.. I want to wins!!

I want to wins more beat than you, but no name good for QB who pass. what?
2-3 games, beast he is not imprresed throws to niners if that is conclusioned
  • krizay
  • Veteran

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by susweel:

So you're saying that he is special?

maybe

you want to wins more beat than me? I am tell you that i have talent my eyes other player footballs because i love a sports. he is not impressed to throws to niners? and that is conclusioned? Geez... what the matter the conclusioned other qb different teams then yes but Kolb is still alive the only one and look good the qb right now... Um.. Tell me which the best players in the 49ers? let me see.. I can challenge you which is best the player when pick them the players football.. I am better than you or we are almost the same?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
hahahahahahahaa
Originally posted by Dino:
hahahahahahahaa

you want to wins more beat than me? I am tell you that i have talent my eyes other player footballs because i love a sports. he is not impressed to throws to niners? and that is conclusioned? Geez... what the matter the conclusioned other qb different teams then yes but Kolb is still alive the only one and look good the qb right now... Um.. Tell me which the best players in the 49ers? let me see.. I can challenge you which is best the player when pick them the players football.. I am better than you or we are almost the same?

No really....this is a joke right??? I mean come on lol
Originally posted by King49er:

No really....this is a joke right??? I mean come on lol

ok, i know.. i'm not talking to you ok?.. this is not a joke! I just talking to valrod33 that i challenge him about best to pick the player football..
Share 49ersWebzone