There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
lovie smith's even worse of a coach than i thought.......

the posters on the bears board I posted feel the same about Lovie, most of them want him and the OC gone
Originally posted by teeohh:

the posters on the bears board I posted feel the same about Lovie, most of them want him and the OC gone

I dont understand how Ron Turner still has a job, they've always had a terrible O
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Sure did good for me last nite!!!!

Cha-ching.

niner D in fantasy??

I had cutler on my fantasy. Figured he'd shred our secondary.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:

I dont understand how Ron Turner still has a job, they've always had a terrible O

lol... he's playing off Norv's name.
Cutler fined 20k for verbally abusing a ref

tommie harris fined 7500 for punching a guy in the face

I'm glad that aprils fools joke was fake..........
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I'm glad that aprils fools joke was fake..........

I've been calling him a bum since day 1, and he proved me right last night
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Shannahan to the Bears for the HC gig makes too much sense.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Well if Jay Cutler is a bum, I wonder what that makes his #1 WR Hester, Bennett, Davis, Knox, and his OL.

Cutler is far from a bum; his offense is worse than the 2005 Niners offense, that coaching staff also doesn't seem to have an idea what to do with him.

wow just wow

?

I just don't understand how you can call a pro bowl QB a bum, what does this make Alex then?
Well if Jay Cutler is a bum, I wonder what that makes his #1 WR Hester, Bennett, Davis, Knox, and his OL.

Cutler is far from a bum; his offense is worse than the 2005 Niners offense, that coaching staff also doesn't seem to have an idea what to do with him.

wow just wow

?

I just don't understand how you can call a pro bowl QB a bum, what does this make Alex then?

A QB with a losing record is a bum, and thats exaclty what Jay Cutler is.

This fool hasnt had a winning record as a QB since high school, sure he can throw the ball really far and hard, but that doesnt equal wins, he makes too many bad decisions and is turnover prone
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

wow just wow

?

A bum as well

wow just wow

?

also....

who mentioned anything about Alex Smith??

wow just wow

?

also....

I'm just trying to understand this better, I'm just comparing. If Cutler = Bum, given Alex's track record, he must = something worse than a bum.

What I'm trying to say that you are over exaggerating when you are calling him a bum...he is one of the better QB's in the league. Idk how great any QB would play behind that awful OL, and NO WR's.

Ya, and when he had Royal and Marshall he was putting up great numbers...I think some people forget how bad that defense (if that's what you want to call it) was, and it was the reason why they lost, not Cutler, lol.

wow just wow

?

also....

I'm just trying to understand this better, I'm just comparing. If Cutler = Bum, given Alex's track record, he must = something worse than a bum.

What I'm trying to say that you are over exaggerating when you are calling him a bum...he is one of the better QB's in the league. Idk how great any QB would play behind that awful OL, and NO WR's.

Ya, and when he had Royal and Marshall he was putting up great numbers...I think some people forget how bad that defense (if that's what you want to call it) was, and it was the reason why they lost, not Cutler, lol.

child please
Cutler is a bum because of his attitude and character, not his talent.