There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
I started him on my fantasy team this week

Even Rodgers had a bad game for Fantasy teams. It was just a bad game in general for fantasy... not sure anyone gave a team many points.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Even Rodgers had a bad game for Fantasy teams. It was just a bad game in general for fantasy... not sure anyone gave a team many points.

Packers defense?
he yelled at his left tackle after sack---that wont go over well with teammates, i suspect
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Packers defense?

I got 25 fantasy points from GB Defense!!!
both teams look weak lol
I think I would compare Cutler to Carlos Zambrano (former cub). He can be really good or really bad. If you rattle him he is liable to fall apart. It doesn't take much to send him in a spiral. Although, Zambrano has a much worse temper Jay Cutler has a temper as well and is well known for being a baby and a pouter. Still, if you give him time he can be a really good QB. He still might make bonehead mistakes but it's far less likely he will. This is why I don't know why the Bears never fixed their OL. They have made attempts but to me they never tried hard enough.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think I would compare Cutler to Carlos Zambrano (former cub). He can be really good or really bad. If you rattle him he is liable to fall apart. It doesn't take much to send him in a spiral. Although, Zambrano has a much worse temper Jay Cutler has a temper as well and is well known for being a baby and a pouter. Still, if you give him time he can be a really good QB. He still might make bonehead mistakes but it's far less likely he will. This is why I don't know why the Bears never fixed their OL. They have made attempts but to me they never tried hard enough.

He reminds me of Demarcus Cousins (nba player on the kings). Horrible body language and personality on the field/court.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We're talking about the same Cutler who blew the f**k up last sunday, and was talking s**t to to the packer D. lol

yes, that guy....
I walked away after Jay Cutler's first interception. It was pretty obvious that Cutler was on the verge of a typical Jay Cutler collapse. It was funny because I texted one of my friends and he said maybe Cutler might have a nice second half LOL
I got a good laugh after the Packer-Bear game. The CBS headline read, "Packers dominate Bears, remind everyone why they are SB favorites". And further in the article it said not to read into the first week too much. The Niners beat the Packers in every facet of the game in week one. Clay Mathews is Adonis, the greatest since Laurence Taylor. Well I'll tell you what, from this fans perspective he couldn't start for the Niners.
For anyone blaming everything on the O line, yes they were bad but a lot of times jay cutler had 5+ secs in the pocket and also a lot of times where he had happy feet and literally ran into defenders
The o-line did him no favors tonight, but still, he made some horrible decisions out there. It was a complete mental breakdown on his part. Rodgers was pressured a good deal too, but it never rattles him. Cutler lets his frustrations effect his performance. Not a good trait for a QB.

Oh, and Alex Smith > Cutler

BOOM I SAID IT COME AT ME BRO!!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 14, 2012 at 1:51 AM ]
Didn't watch it the 1st time around so I went and skimmed through quickly on game rewind's condensed version. I didn't even watch half the plays and on top of the 4 ints there where 2 others that were dropped by Green Bay. They were both right in there hands, easy as they come. Could easily have been 6 and like I said didn't even watch half the plays. Were there more drops besides what was it 51 and then the S down the middle to the TE that was right in his bread basket? Reminds me of the game we played at home against them 10-6 with 5 picks.
You know I'll just a bit of crow here and say; Looking at A Smith's and today "The Bum's" play that Smith has made leaps and bounds in his progress. There is and was no comparison to what was on display today and how Smith played LAST week. If Smith continues on this season with his his fu&k you I don't new found attitude.. my damn big hat is off to the man. Go AS, and ream the p***yKitty's secondary this Sunday, on Prime Time.. NINERS! Fer God's Sake!
Originally posted by hofer36:
he yelled at his left tackle after sack---that wont go over well with teammates, i suspect

It happens all the time, but shoving his tackle on the sideline is where he crossed the line, what's worse though, he had no business complaining since he threw 4 int, a couple of them, was just bad decisions on his part.