There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by valrod33:
shes so hot

What's with her pouty look in half the pictures; it's like she's doing an impersonation of Cutler!

She caught his diabeetus
I think Cutler is tougher than most give him credit for. He has to be real tough to go shopping all day with that annoying b***h.
and he;s walking in chuck t's

those have no support at all
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:
and he;s walking in chuck t's

those have no support at all

Yes they do, they support his style.
"During the extended shopping trip with his girlfriend, Jay Cutler threw three interceptions to Deangelo Hall."
she is riding on top until the knee heals
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
shes so hot

What's with her pouty look in half the pictures; it's like she's doing an impersonation of Cutler!

She caught his diabeetus

He better not cheat on her or she might just hide his insulin shots.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
she is riding on top until the knee heals

-9fA
Originally posted by King49er:
It's the truth!!

water is wet
Torn MCL's get all the ladies moist in the panties.
Every time I look at him, I think of this thread.

I cant believe I picked the Bears to win .
cmon this guy deserves a medal of honor because of the o line he plays with

he is most effective as a downfield passer and he isnt getting any time
We're talking about the same Cutler who blew the f**k up last sunday, and was talking s**t to to the packer D. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We're talking about the same Cutler who blew the f**k up last sunday, and was talking s**t to to the packer D. lol

Yeah the same one, that can't tell the saftey is rolling over away from marshall, first time all night he's not doubled, and forces it into the double. Lucky b*****d should have been Pick. I think we should trade for marshall next season if we don't have randy. Cutler is a wr killer a waste. The need to run shorter routes, mike doesn't have the time, finally they are throwing short off the playaction pass, but really get it to marshall on a slant! Fourth Quarter and brandon get's his first catch. The bears go for it on 4th and 7 and get the touchdown.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 13, 2012 at 8:19 PM ]
Worst offensive performance I've seen in a while. Horrible play calling. Atrocious O-Line play and cutler looked like a confused child out there. Only person on the bears that played worth a crap was Tim Jennings.