There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
this is just karma for the fact that Cutler is such a b***h and an overhyped interception machine. If he never acted like a big baby then people wouldn't have so quick to assume that he was being a big baby yesterday.

Jay's got more money then you'll ever see in your lifetime. He couldn't care less what you think but you really seem to care about him. Would you like a medal for sitting at your computer and being so judgmental?

You are beneath the great Jay Cutler. If you want to repent, you may ask my Cutler statue for forgiveness and throw 3 hail marys.

Our Cutler who art on the sideline, hallowed be thy knee.
I think the criticism over the injury was unwarranted. I don't like the guy, and agree with most people's sentiments, but I don't think he deserved to be called out for not playing injured.

Remember Alex Smith? How he kept trying to play injured and he looked even crappier than he normally is? It was to the point that the opposing players felt bad for him.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
this is just karma for the fact that Cutler is such a b***h and an overhyped interception machine. If he never acted like a big baby then people wouldn't have so quick to assume that he was being a big baby yesterday.

Jay's got more money then you'll ever see in your lifetime. He couldn't care less what you think but you really seem to care about him. Would you like a medal for sitting at your computer and being so judgmental?

You are beneath the great Jay Cutler. If you want to repent, you may ask my Cutler statue for forgiveness and throw 3 hail marys.

lol. i threw three hail marys, and they were all intercepted. That means that Cutler is with me, right?
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

lol. i threw three hail marys, and they were all intercepted. That means that Cutler is with me, right?

Indeed. You may ride your stationary bicycle freely now.
lol
If it was a sprain or tear.....he was not limping or hobbling.....other players have played through worse. With broken bones tears and so on. Thats why nfl players are calling him out. They have been through injuries.....which most of you have not. Serious ones and srltill played. Rivers esp he was limping all over the place and a lot of qbs get sacked throuhout the season and play through it its their job. AGAIN HE WAS NOT LIMPING he was walking around riding a bike so it was not as seroious as a palmer injury for instance. So he is not AS TOUGH as other players. They are right as are many of the fans.

He was injured and probably was limited but he should take some criticism not all of it but for sure some of it. He is a turnover machine and a poor decision maker and should of gotten pulled anyway. And fyi his ol is pretty good good recently so taking sacks is a part of all qbs seasons.

Again yes he was injured....but not as serious as players before WHO HAVE played with injuries that have been worse. That is why the criticism is here and it that manner its justified.

lol

That poll was really close.
Jay Cutler rapes dogs. Allegedly.

well, he tries to rape dogs, but when they resist him he gets frustrated and so he just stands to the side and watches Caleb Hanie rape the dogs.

davechappelle

#unlikelyheadlines Jay Cutler named winner of NFC Perseverance Award
Originally posted by valrod33:
davechappelle

Originally posted by valrod33:
davechappelle

Dave Chappelle's still alive?