There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Originally posted by HessianDud:
this is just karma for the fact that Cutler is such a b***h and an overhyped interception machine. If he never acted like a big baby then people wouldn't have so quick to assume that he was being a big baby yesterday.

lol so instead of admitting it isn't a good idea to do medical diagnosis from your TV screen because we really don't know what's going on, just say Cutler made you do it.
Did he quit for real.......I heard on NFL Network that he has a torn MCL.......thought maybe hed be hobbling on the sideling if that was the case......but I dont know.......looked like he quit.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
this is just karma for the fact that Cutler is such a b***h and an overhyped interception machine. If he never acted like a big baby then people wouldn't have so quick to assume that he was being a big baby yesterday.

lol so instead of admitting it isn't a good idea to do medical diagnosis from your TV screen because we really don't know what's going on, just say Cutler made you do it.

um...ok.
douch with an arm > arm with a p***y
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
douch with an arm > arm with a p***y

why don't you cry about it

um...ok.

Not much to scratch your head about. That's exactly what you did. You blamed Cutler for people jumping the gun to form an opinion about what happened yesterday.

um...ok.

Not much to scratch your head about. That's exactly what you did. You blamed Cutler for people jumping the gun to form an opinion about what happened yesterday.

whatever. Cutler is a b***h and a douchebag and I don't like him and I don't need to apologize for having a negative opinion of the guy. When he gets pulled from a game with no immediate mention of why he was pulled, and then we're told that he had a knee injury, but no one knew which play it was that he hurt his knee on, and then we see him standing around by himself on the sideline pouting, its pretty easy to jump to the conclusion that he was pulled for his terrible play.

Is the criticism of him being a p***y unfair in hindsight? Yes, sure. But that doesn't change the fact that his a douchey little b***h and his attitude is part of the reason why people are so quick to jump on him.

um...ok.

whatever. Cutler is a b***h and a douchebag and I don't like him and I don't need to apologize for having a negative opinion of the guy. When he gets pulled from a game with no immediate mention of why he was pulled, and then we're told that he had a knee injury, but no one knew which play it was that he hurt his knee on, and then we see him standing around by himself on the sideline pouting, its pretty easy to jump to the conclusion that he was pulled for his terrible play.

Is the criticism of him being a p***y unfair in hindsight? Yes, sure. But that doesn't change the fact that his a douchey little b***h and his attitude is part of the reason why people are so quick to jump on him.

I'm sure you're right about his reputation as a douche having a lot to do with people jumping on him so soon. I doubt people would have thought the same thing about Drew Brees in that situation. I personally just never thought of him as soft, despite his other drawbacks.

um...ok.

I'm sure you're right about his reputation as a douche having a lot to do with people jumping on him so soon. I doubt people would have thought the same thing about Drew Brees in that situation. I personally just never thought of him as soft, despite his other drawbacks.

i never thought he was soft, either. My first thought yesterday was that he was pulled for playing terribly and making some bad decisions, and when they finally said he had a knee injury and it showed him walking around I thought it was the teams way of trying to minimize the benching.

to be fair to him, though, when LT was taken out of that game against the Pats a few years ago people jumped on him for his toughness too, which was BS and obviously had nothing to do with his reputation.
Originally posted by Hopper:
the thing is, even if he WAS hurt, and he probably was, he always acts like such a b***h that its hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. If his feelings are hurt that people question his toughness, then he shouldn't be such a b***h. That's karma. And his b***hiness only continued when he got pulled, standing around like a big baby instead of being involved with his teammates.

this post so ridiculous it's not even funny.

why?
Originally posted by susweel:
Word is it was sprained MCL but none the less I think its bad to question his toughness. The media and fans are full of s**t, if a man cant play he cant play, no need to question his toughness especially since he took 50 sacks this year and never complained.

Correct on it being a sprain, according to ESPN - link

I think Cutler caught a lot of crap for this because of how it happened. If he couldn't get up from a hit and had to be helped off, then people would see how bad it was. But he walked off the field, didn't know when he hurt it, and was seen on the sideline trying to work it out on the bike.

That makes it look less severe, even if that wasn't the case.

Jay's got more money then you'll ever see in your lifetime. He couldn't care less what you think but you really seem to care about him. Would you like a medal for sitting at your computer and being so judgmental?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Jay's got more money then you'll ever see in your lifetime. He couldn't care less what you think but you really seem to care about him. Would you like a medal for sitting at your computer and being so judgmental?

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

You are beneath the great Jay Cutler. If you want to repent, you may ask my Cutler statue for forgiveness and throw 3 hail marys.