There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

f**k Jay c**tler.
lol at all the haters. Dude took more of a beating in weeks 1-7 than in this game. I'd think he would have given up then if he was a wuss.

Get your hate on.
Id still take him as our starter over A. Smith.
Originally posted by miked1978:
lol at all the haters. Dude took more of a beating in weeks 1-7 than in this game. I'd think he would have given up then if he was a wuss.

Get your hate on.

Those games aren't nearly as important. Dude "called in sick"
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Get your hate on.

Called in sick with a torn MCL??? I think everyone should AT LEAST withhold their judgment until the extent of his CONFIRMED torn MCL is known. I guess that's too much to ask for all the eDoctors around here and on twitter.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Get your hate on.

Called in sick with a torn MCL??? I think everyone should AT LEAST withhold their judgment until the extent of his CONFIRMED torn MCL is known. I guess that's too much to ask for all the eDoctors around here and on twitter.

But I think he's a douche, so I won't wait. This is more fun.

Get your hate on.

Wait to confirm injury? That's no fun at all! Let's make s*** up and kick the guy while he's down.

Get your hate on.

Well that has already been confirmed. You don't need to wait for that.

Get your hate on.

x2
I used to have to walk 5 miles to and from school everyday, in the snow, uphill both directions, WITH a torn MCL.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Get your hate on.

Wait to confirm injury? That's no fun at all! Let's make s*** up and kick the guy while he's down.

And then call him a doche!!!
Word is it was sprained MCL but none the less I think its bad to question his toughness. The media and fans are full of s**t, if a man cant play he cant play, no need to question his toughness especially since he took 50 sacks this year and never complained.
this is just karma for the fact that Cutler is such a b***h and an overhyped interception machine. If he never acted like a big baby then people wouldn't have so quick to assume that he was being a big baby yesterday.

Get your hate on.

He is a douche, though.

Get your hate on.

He is a douche, though.

call him a dulce de leche!