Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Originally posted by Ether:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
i think either Cutler was being a b***h and took himself out of the game, or he was benched and the team tried to spare him some embarrassment by coming up with some phantom injury (the result being they embarrassed him even more).

neither would surprise me.

getting benched for Todd Collins is pretty bad

cutler was awful before he left the game. but yeah its a mystery why collins is even on the roster.

Todd Collins is the David Carr of the Bears. A 2nd stringer who no one, even the head coach, ever wants in the game.

Except the fans who boo the starter relentlessly and start chanting for the 2nd stringer and when he throws two picks and loses the game for the team, those fans look like idiots?

Yeah good thing we ain't like that..........
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Jcool:
For all of you that defended cutler its good to know that you were wrong. He is not a good qb. He throws too many ints too many turnovers fumbles when he gets hit makes poor decisions and is a coward. Rivers played the championship game on a torn acl.....cutler not only is inaccurate and a turnover machine he is just not a good qb.....never has been. Im glad the bears have him and glad we dont.
Heres to getting mcnabb palmer kolb

Yeah terrible QB, He is so bad he could only get his team to the NFC title game. Oh and the great Phillip Rivers where was he today? HOME because he couldn't even get his team into the playoffs.

Yeah terrible qb....you might want to go back to school....learn some logic. Here is a course gor free. JUST BECAUSE YOUR TEAM....is in the playoffs doesnt mean every player on that team is good. By your logic i guess DILFER is a better qb than marino bc he has a ring. Newsflash for you. Cutler is in the championship bc of his d special teams and injuries to gb which allowed them to win the division not to mention the first game vs det was a loss...they did not belong in the playoffs and by the way just bc rivers isnt in the playoffs DOES NOT MEAN he is worse than cutler.

I cant even look at that post anymore. I guess danchez and cutler are better than manning and brady...wow ignorance is bliss.

what the hell is a "course gor free"?

i guess they teach it when you go back to school.......?

Got that buddy no your head is the thin candy shell???? Already graduated from ucla....nice try you sre awarded no points....we are all now dumber for having listened to that.
For all of you that defended cutler its good to know that you were wrong. He is not a good qb. He throws too many ints too many turnovers fumbles when he gets hit makes poor decisions and is a coward. Rivers played the championship game on a torn acl.....cutler not only is inaccurate and a turnover machine he is just not a good qb.....never has been. Im glad the bears have him and glad we dont.

LOL

the biggest turnover machine last year was McRib, not Cutler.
Something isn't quite right about the Cutler thing. Not quite sure what it is though.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Yeah terrible QB, He is so bad he could only get his team to the NFC title game. Oh and the great Phillip Rivers where was he today? HOME because he couldn't even get his team into the playoffs.

Yeah terrible qb....you might want to go back to school....learn some logic. Here is a course gor free. JUST BECAUSE YOUR TEAM....is in the playoffs doesnt mean every player on that team is good. By your logic i guess DILFER is a better qb than marino bc he has a ring. Newsflash for you. Cutler is in the championship bc of his d special teams and injuries to gb which allowed them to win the division not to mention the first game vs det was a loss...they did not belong in the playoffs and by the way just bc rivers isnt in the playoffs DOES NOT MEAN he is worse than cutler.

I cant even look at that post anymore. I guess danchez and cutler are better than manning and brady...wow ignorance is bliss.

what the hell is a "course gor free"?

i guess they teach it when you go back to school.......?

Got that buddy no your head is the thin candy shell???? Already graduated from ucla....nice try you sre awarded no points....we are all now dumber for having listened to that.

before everybody starts putting their doctors degree to use, lets just wait and see what the actual reports are, because i guarantee some of you are looking like dumb asses right now.
Who gives a f**k its jay cutler
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Who gives a f**k its jay cutler

True....and the movie that line was from is tommy boy....i know stoney would of got that. Your head is a thin candy shell
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
before everybody starts putting their doctors degree to use, lets just wait and see what the actual reports are, because i guarantee some of you are looking like dumb asses right now.

ion the webzone? no way
[ Edited by WestCoast on Jan 24, 2011 at 6:27 AM ]

I heard on the radio that the trainers took Cutler out of the game.
Dislocated ego
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

They probably just wanted the team to have a better shot.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Dislocated ego
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:

ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk

Report: Cutler has MCL tear http://wp.me/p14QSB-ryI
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

They probably just wanted the team to have a better shot.

Really? You think an QB that is not hurt to the point where he can't plant and
Throw gives the team a better chance?