LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
For all of you that defended cutler its good to know that you were wrong. He is not a good qb. He throws too many ints too many turnovers fumbles when he gets hit makes poor decisions and is a coward. Rivers played the championship game on a torn acl.....cutler not only is inaccurate and a turnover machine he is just not a good qb.....never has been. Im glad the bears have him and glad we dont.
Heres to getting mcnabb palmer kolb
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
For all of you that defended cutler its good to know that you were wrong. He is not a good qb. He throws too many ints too many turnovers fumbles when he gets hit makes poor decisions and is a coward. Rivers played the championship game on a torn acl.....cutler not only is inaccurate and a turnover machine he is just not a good qb.....never has been. Im glad the bears have him and glad we dont.

Yeah terrible QB, He is so bad he could only get his team to the NFC title game. Oh and the great Phillip Rivers where was he today? HOME because he couldn't even get his team into the playoffs.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
the thing is, even if he WAS hurt, and he probably was, he always acts like such a b***h that its hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. If his feelings are hurt that people question his toughness, then he shouldn't be such a b***h. That's karma. And his b***hiness only continued when he got pulled, standing around like a big baby instead of being involved with his teammates.

even other NFL players think he acts like a b***h:

Since all of those players are out of the playoffs and watching from their couch, they're only eDoctors just like the rest of us. We wont know the extent of the injury until an MRI is conducted. Twitter has exposed the fact that many players are as clueless and kneejerk as us fans.
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Jan 23, 2011 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

Yeah terrible QB, He is so bad he could only get his team to the NFC title game. Oh and the great Phillip Rivers where was he today? HOME because he couldn't even get his team into the playoffs.

Yeah terrible qb....you might want to go back to school....learn some logic. Here is a course gor free. JUST BECAUSE YOUR TEAM....is in the playoffs doesnt mean every player on that team is good. By your logic i guess DILFER is a better qb than marino bc he has a ring. Newsflash for you. Cutler is in the championship bc of his d special teams and injuries to gb which allowed them to win the division not to mention the first game vs det was a loss...they did not belong in the playoffs and by the way just bc rivers isnt in the playoffs DOES NOT MEAN he is worse than cutler.

I cant even look at that post anymore. I guess danchez and cutler are better than manning and brady...wow ignorance is bliss.

Yeah terrible qb....you might want to go back to school....learn some logic. Here is a course gor free. JUST BECAUSE YOUR TEAM....is in the playoffs doesnt mean every player on that team is good. By your logic i guess DILFER is a better qb than marino bc he has a ring. Newsflash for you. Cutler is in the championship bc of his d special teams and injuries to gb which allowed them to win the division not to mention the first game vs det was a loss...they did not belong in the playoffs and by the way just bc rivers isnt in the playoffs DOES NOT MEAN he is worse than cutler.

I cant even look at that post anymore. I guess danchez and cutler are better than manning and brady...wow ignorance is bliss.

what the hell is a "course gor free"?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Wow what an amazing post, please keep on posting i need to laugh more!

Wow what an amazing post, please keep on posting i need to laugh more!

Nah, he's pretty much right on, here.

phillip rivers doesnt play special teams

what the hell is a "course gor free"?

i guess they teach it when you go back to school.......?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
the thing is, even if he WAS hurt, and he probably was, he always acts like such a b***h that its hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. If his feelings are hurt that people question his toughness, then he shouldn't be such a b***h. That's karma. And his b***hiness only continued when he got pulled, standing around like a big baby instead of being involved with his teammates.

this post so ridiculous it's not even funny.

He better have a shattered Patella to go out of that game.

When he went out inexplicably I knew he wasn't really hurt. Can anyone find the play when the alleged injury occurred?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

When he went out inexplicably I knew he wasn't really hurt. Can anyone find the play when the alleged injury occurred?

Cutler himself doesn't know the exact play it happened on.
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Cutler himself doesn't know the exact play it happened on.

Sad. Some guys are b***hes like that. They collapse under pressure.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
i think either Cutler was being a b***h and took himself out of the game, or he was benched and the team tried to spare him some embarrassment by coming up with some phantom injury (the result being they embarrassed him even more).

neither would surprise me.

getting benched for Todd Collins is pretty bad

cutler was awful before he left the game. but yeah its a mystery why collins is even on the roster.

Todd Collins is the David Carr of the Bears. A 2nd stringer who no one, even the head coach, ever wants in the game.

Except the fans who boo the starter relentlessly and start chanting for the 2nd stringer and when he throws two picks and loses the game for the team, those fans look like idiots?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Remember when phillip rivers played with a torn acl a few years back against the patriots.

And he was so bad they would have probably done better if his back up was in there.
Share 49ersWebzone