Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

• obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Totally agree King. He still has that smug look on his face like it is never his fault. Although today he helped out my fandom and my fantasy football (he was going against me)

his line is terrible.

he has no receivers.

he missed some throws but he needs a WR.

His replacement outplayed him with the same line, and the same receivers.

cutler was hurt because of his terrible line. they were getting pressure with a 3 man rush.

Hanie did well because they simplified the offense and on that TD catch by bennett that was a terrible play by the safety.

Cutler wasn't hurt, he was being a pansy.

Cutler might have been hurt, but he sure as hell wasn't injured. There is a huge difference between injured and hurt.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Remember when phillip rivers played with a torn acl a few years back against the patriots.

yeah that was really smart
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Remember when phillip rivers played with a torn acl a few years back against the patriots.

yeah that was really smart

Lott would have cut off his leg and had a pick 6 running on a peg leg.

NFL players around the league react to Cutler's Knee Gate in Chicago
Originally posted by global_nomad:

[img=]

lol at Dockett's comment
i think either Cutler was being a b***h and took himself out of the game, or he was benched and the team tried to spare him some embarrassment by coming up with some phantom injury (the result being they embarrassed him even more).

neither would surprise me.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i think either Cutler was being a b***h and took himself out of the game, or he was benched and the team tried to spare him some embarrassment by coming up with some phantom injury (the result being they embarrassed him even more).

getting benched for Todd Collins is pretty bad
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

cutler was awful before he left the game. but yeah its a mystery why collins is even on the roster.
He could have at least acted hurt instead of wandering the sidelines, or maybe put some ice on it.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

cutler was awful before he left the game. but yeah its a mystery why collins is even on the roster.

Todd Collins is the David Carr of the Bears. A 2nd stringer who no one, even the head coach, ever wants in the game.
the thing is, even if he WAS hurt, and he probably was, he always acts like such a b***h that its hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. If his feelings are hurt that people question his toughness, then he shouldn't be such a b***h. That's karma. And his b***hiness only continued when he got pulled, standing around like a big baby instead of being involved with his teammates.
the thing is, even if he WAS hurt, and he probably was, he always acts like such a b***h that its hard to give him the benefit of the doubt. If his feelings are hurt that people question his toughness, then he shouldn't be such a b***h. That's karma. And his b***hiness only continued when he got pulled, standing around like a big baby instead of being involved with his teammates.

even other NFL players think he acts like a b***h:

• Jcool
  • Veteran

even other NFL players think he acts like a b***h:

Quote:
ChrisHarrisNFL Chris Harris

To all of u assaulting Jay's toughness. Are we 11-5 and NFC North Div Champs without him? No I think not. Please think before tweeting!

Players included RT @JCF628: @ChrisHarrisNFL For anyone to question a player's toughness while they are watching under a blanket from there couch, is absurd! Bear Down!
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 23, 2011 at 9:00 PM ]