LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Belichik mic'd up

Shop 49ers game tickets
linkage

I'm a supporter of Singletary but Belichik is on another level. Good stuff.

-9fA
We could only dream of having him as a HC
Didn't he use to coach the Browns and kinda sucked back in the day? Then a few years later he lands with the Pats and is now considered the best coach in the league. I guess it goes to show people to not "write off" coaches.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:
Didn't he use to coach the Browns and kinda sucked back in the day? Then a few years later he lands with the Pats and is now considered the best coach in the league. I guess it goes to show people to not "write off" coaches.

He was with the Browns for a very short time.
Originally posted by miked1978:

the browns did go to the playoffs with him as coach, so its not like he completely sucked there
I thought Singletary's mic'd up was better
To me what was the most startling was the post-game locker room.

You wouldn't have thought that they had won. Everyone was just silent, no clapping no cheering. Very work-like attitude.

-9fA
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Wiz
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
To me what was the most startling was the post-game locker room.

You wouldn't have thought that they had won. Everyone was just silent, no clapping no cheering. Very work-like attitude.

-9fA

I know what you mean even the owner robert kraft is right there just listening. No celebration or whatever no jumping around. Wow no wonder the patriots are pretty good the team look pretty discipline. I don't like belichick but the way he runs his team is the one we could dream off on a coach.
Share 49ersWebzone