There are 138 users in the forums

Which NFL Team is the biggest mess?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which NFL Team is the biggest mess?

Usually I'd just say the Raiders, without even having to think about it. Now though, Cleveland is pushing them for the title. Congrats to Oakland. They still are the worst team in the league. It's funny how bad they draft. They are the laughing stock of the league.

If I were a player though, Cleveland is the last team I'd want to play for. If I'm going to play for a crappy organization, I'd atleast want to be in Cali. Plus, in Cleveland, their players are always coming down with staff infections, the flu, and all sorts of infections. No thanks.
Originally posted by strickac:
Usually I'd just say the Raiders, without even having to think about it. Now though, Cleveland is pushing them for the title. Congrats to Oakland. They still are the worst team in the league. It's funny how bad they draft. They are the laughing stock of the league.

If I were a player though, Cleveland is the last team I'd want to play for. If I'm going to play for a crappy organization, I'd atleast want to be in Cali. Plus, in Cleveland, their players are always coming down with staff infections, the flu, and all sorts of infections. No thanks.

Not to mention your coach forces players to take 10 hour bus rides to play for his charity then fines you for sneezing. It's Cleveland imo.
Damn, hard question...
Biggest Mess Award ceremony:

Redskins - Bronze medal
Browns - Silver
Raiders - Gold
Originally posted by znk916:
Damn, hard question...

LOL, seriously. I'll say Raiders, Browns, Skins.
I think the Lions should be there too since they've been so overwhelmingly bad for so long, but regardless it's the Raiders by a mile.

At least the others don't have blackouts every weekend, or have a crap stadium with no plans for a new one in sight, or have a coach who beats up his assistants and ex-wives/girlfriends and has virtually no chance at ever landing an anywhere near decent coach, or has an owner that makes absolutely boneheaded personnel mistakes, misfiring on every single high draft pick they always get, etc etc..

The Raiders just might be the biggest mess in all of sports.
Between Davis, the Cable situation, their drafts, Davis, attendance issues, and Davis, how can you not pick the Raiders?
The Redskins can only get worse IMO
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I think the Lions should be there too since they've been so overwhelmingly bad for so long, but regardless it's the Raiders by a mile.

At least the others don't have blackouts every weekend, or have a crap stadium with no plans for a new one in sight, or have a coach who beats up his assistants and ex-wives/girlfriends and has virtually no chance at ever landing an anywhere near decent coach, or has an owner that makes absolutely boneheaded personnel mistakes, misfiring on every single high draft pick they always get, etc etc..

The Raiders just might be the biggest mess in all of sports.

Good point gotta switch it to the Raiders. I forgot all about Tom Cable beating women thing.

Raiders win er lose. Exactly what is there to look forward to if you're a fan of that team?
I'm gonna go with the Browns.

At least if you go to the Raiders, you'll be rewarded handsomely.

-9fA
Can we add the Bucs to the list? It is like '76 all over again after all.
Its a toss up between the Browns and the Raiders. Both have clearly screwed up big time in recent drafts, in their head coaching selections, and in basically every aspect of what it takes to be a successful organization.

Here is why I think the Browns are worse. They have no talent. Nothing at QB, zip at RB, zero at WR. This is probably the least talented team in football right now. I think the Raiders have talent (obviously enought to have beaten Philly) and are better off than the Browns at this point.
Originally posted by Defuego:
Can we add the Bucs to the list? It is like '76 all over again after all.

They're just rebuilding, I don't think they compare to teams like the Browns and Raiders.

I gotta go with the Browns though. At least the Raiders have had SOME success in the 80s and going to the Super Bowl a few years ago. The Browns have been bad for decades.
Share 49ersWebzone