There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris chambers released

chargers release chambers
Championship?
cool
kthx
damn he fell off...he was nice back in his MIA days
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
damn he fell off...he was nice back in his MIA days

He really only put together one 1,000 season. Got close twice. But really wasn't worth the 2nd rounder he was traded for.
wait for it
Originally posted by susweel:
wait for it[/quotcut Spurlock and sign him now, Championship!
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by susweel:
wait for it[/quotcut Spurlock and sign him now, Championship!

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Championship?

DING DING DING!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
not a great player by any means, he was always just really average. I could see him going to the Patriots or to Chicago not sure. Maybe returns to Florida and plays for the Jags
it would be great to see him back in miami. they really need him
After he made that sweet catch on Asomugha yesterday? Cold Blooded!
Originally posted by susweel:
wait for it

Can he play FS?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
it would be great to see him back in miami. they really need him

It would be great to see him in San Fran. He would take on the savy veteran role with Bruce and Battle most likely gone in the off season.

[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Nov 2, 2009 at 17:30:46 ]