LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Shaun Hill appreciation thread

Shop 49ers game tickets

He's not the starter anymore. It's time to move on and forget about him unless he starts again.

The only thing we need to appreciate are wins. Now that Minnesota victory doesn't look like a moral victory anymore, does it. From now on, we need to win those types of games and we should have won that one.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
THANKS FOR NOTHING! DOUCHE!

Just made this in photoshop last night thanks for giving me a chance to use it

Edit: Sweet dammit I can't get it to show up...look for a funny Alex Smith YOU MAD pic coming soon

Edit:

[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Oct 27, 2009 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
The guy is an absolute class-act and any "fan" that bashes him on this board should be banned. He and Smith are great friends and will continue to support each other as they always have.

I was happy to see Raye move to a spread offense for Alex in the 2nd half and wondered if he had done the same for Hill (ala Martz last year), if Hill could have regained form.

Either way, both are class acts and here's to moving forward.

He's a good guy, hard worker, and he absolutely deserves praise.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Edit: Sweet dammit I can't get it to show up...look for a funny Alex Smith YOU MAD pic coming soon

Edit:

lol. Just the fact that you took the time, at home, to make this makes it hilarious.
He did what he could, he gave us some football games last year, and made it interesting, things didn't go great for him this year, and Alex looks like the better QB. Keep him as our back up.
thanks Shauny
  • JC49
  • Veteran
I like all our QBs. I think they are all class acts. Thank you Shaun. Good luck Alex!

A solid backup you are Shaun. Thanks for a few nail biting wins
Originally posted by JC49:
I like all our QBs. I think they are all class acts. Thank you Shaun. Good luck Alex!

unlike some people here.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Edit:

lol. Just the fact that you took the time, at home, to make this makes it hilarious.

i just downloaded photoshop so i'll be posting in the parking lot photoshop thread here soon...i created an account on tinypic but i i can't get the pics to post in the zone is there a better site?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks, noodle arm, stay ready never know when you'll be needed.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
He did what he could, he gave us some football games last year, and made it interesting, things didn't go great for him this year, and Alex looks like the better QB. Keep him as our back up.

Agreed.
Share 49ersWebzone