There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did Mark Sanchez disrespect the game by eating a Hot Dog on the sidelines?

Did Mark Sanchez disrespect the game by eating a Hot Dog on the sidelines?

I guess we can be glad he wasn't drinking gatorade. He would have been suspended
That wasn't bad, but him snorting lines of cocaine on the sideline ten minutes later was a little disrespectful.
I remember during a Niners blowout win, the cameras catching Deion eating a hotdog on the sidelines and the announcers saying he would be getting a call from the league about it.
I guess there is a rule in place, but who gives a f**k. Give the guy his $50 fine or whatever and leave it at that.
Who the hell voted yes?!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,139
I love how this story gets more attention than the Crabtree tampering case.
Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for chico49erfan.
Originally posted by nipplehead:
That wasn't bad, but him snorting lines of cocaine on the sideline ten minutes later was a little disrespectful.

hahaha he ran hella fast afterward tho -- u see him run that kick back?!
Hot dogs today, prostitutes and cigarettes tomorrow.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I love how this story gets more attention than the Crabtree tampering case.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Who the hell voted yes?!

Pete Carroll
Originally posted by GEEK:
I love how this story gets more attention than the Crabtree tampering case.

crabtree has a tampering case
I wish I would have seen this thread early. As some of you know, I worked the jets sideline for that game. Believe it or not, that was my hot dog he ate. There's a dude that runs the phones that always brings us dogs at halftime. I didn't want mine, so there was an extra one. I didn't see him ask for it, but there was no other way he could have got a dog on the field.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I wish I would have seen this thread early. As some of you know, I worked the jets sideline for that game. Believe it or not, that was my hot dog he ate. There's a dude that runs the phones that always brings us dogs at halftime. I didn't want mine, so there was an extra one. I didn't see him ask for it, but there was no other way he could have got a dog on the field.

trippy dude. BTW, he claimed that someone offered it to him.....but that is kind of hard to believe....who walks around offering hotdogs to players? He must have either mentioned his hunger, or asked someone to get him something or straight up just took it because it was unattended.

I think the zone should donate and get you a personalized tee

Quote:
That was my hotdog that Sanchez was eating

Maybe with a funny Jets logo or something
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I wish I would have seen this thread early. As some of you know, I worked the jets sideline for that game. Believe it or not, that was my hot dog he ate. There's a dude that runs the phones that always brings us dogs at halftime. I didn't want mine, so there was an extra one. I didn't see him ask for it, but there was no other way he could have got a dog on the field.

trippy dude. BTW, he claimed that someone offered it to him.....but that is kind of hard to believe....who walks around offering hotdogs to players? He must have either mentioned his hunger, or asked someone to get him something or straight up just took it because it was unattended.

I think the zone should donate and get you a personalized tee

Quote:
That was my hotdog that Sanchez was eating

Maybe with a funny Jets logo or something

He was putting his helmet right on the case that the dogs were in. He probably saw my homeys eating one and said something. Since there was an extra, he probably did offer it to him. Sanchez was totally cool. I was surprised he was so cool for a rookie star.
Give the rookie a break. How was he supposed to Rex Ryan only allows donut consumption during games.
Originally posted by Digger25:
i remember steve young getting fined or reprimanded for sending a hot dog across the field to rick mirer. mirer, i believe, ate it and got fined too. or something to that effect. s**t was classic. i wish i had that footage of a smirking young and a hotdog gobbling mirer.

Damn, good memory! I don't know if it was Young who sent them over, that might have been a maddenisim. Article from Seattle Times 1995
[ Edited by AkNiners on Oct 29, 2009 at 1:21 AM ]