There are 462 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did Mark Sanchez disrespect the game by eating a Hot Dog on the sidelines?

Did Mark Sanchez disrespect the game by eating a Hot Dog on the sidelines?

No, the way the Raiders "performed" disrespected the game. I'm just surprised he didn't choke on the Hot Dog while watching the Raiders "offense".
nah
Omg, that worthless a*****e.. He ate a hotdog, f**ker!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I saw a Redskin sleeping on the sideline last night

yeah saw that shiet too...
No big deal; heck, it might even improve hot dog sales.
umm..... it is a hot dog
i remember steve young getting fined or reprimanded for sending a hot dog across the field to rick mirer. mirer, i believe, ate it and got fined too. or something to that effect. s**t was classic. i wish i had that footage of a smirking young and a hotdog gobbling mirer.
He was playing the raiders

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Shoot if my QB was hungry and he was killing a team 38-0, I would be serving him steak and lobster on the sidelines!!!!
I would expect that from Russell

s**t, I would expect Russell to be surrounded by McDonald's wrappers at all times
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
I played football once without eating anything, it was bad.
BSPN is all over this

Dumb
Raider fans reactions:

"That should pissed off Ja-Mark-off. Throw a touchdown you get a hotdog. That should get him going........"

"Hey thats a good idea. They should tell JBUST he will get a hot dog everytime he throws a TD"

"I bet Russell was streaming on his sideline knowing he wouldn't be able to do the same knowing the weight clause in his contract."

i remember in the mid 90's these guys got fined for eating on the sidelines..... can't remember who or what team though (thinking dolphins).
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Raider fans reactions:

"That should pissed off Ja-Mark-off. Throw a touchdown you get a hotdog. That should get him going........"

"Hey thats a good idea. They should tell JBUST he will get a hot dog everytime he throws a TD"

"I bet Russell was streaming on his sideline knowing he wouldn't be able to do the same knowing the weight clause in his contract."