Shop 49ers game tickets

Is T.O.'s Career Over?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Would love to see him back here.

Wow, really?

Yes, really. I think he knows his career is coming to an end, and I think if he came back to SF, then I think he would be much more humble. Especially now that we have Singletary as a HC.
I'd take him back. After what we've been through these last 6 years, I'd be willing to give anyone a shot at this point.
He's still playing so I'm gonna go with no
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I have no soft spot whatsoever, he begged his way out and ruined the team in the process. Screw him. And yes, he's finished.

T.O. managed to singlehandedly destroy the proud 49ers franchise. We're still digging our way out of the grave that this scumbag dug for us, then pushed us into, laughing insanely while throwing dirt on our corpse.

I predicted he'd never win a Super Bowl. Looks like I'm right -- at least -- he won't win a ring as a player. His best chance to win one was right here with Jeff Garcia. And he helped blow it all up.

TO didn't ruin this franchise.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone who thinks Terrell Owens ruined this franchise is misinformed.

The salary cap ruined this franchise. Giving away all our talent like Terrell Owens for nothing ruined this franchise.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 22, 2009 at 5:19 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:
Anyone who thinks Terrell Owens ruined this franchise is misinformed.

The salary cap ruined this franchise. Giving away all our talent like Terrell Owens for nothing ruined this franchise.

^^^This.
If T.O. were to be signed, he'd take over Spurlock's position on the depth chart and never see the field except on ST and maybe even the famous "MILDcat" formation.
Its not over but its definitely about to end in the next year or so. I don't think he cares about the game as much as he should especially with that stupid tv show of his. Too many distractions off the field always seems to hurt players on the field and T.O. may be the next example of that.
I have no soft spot whatsoever, he begged his way out and ruined the team in the process. Screw him. And yes, he's finished.

T.O. managed to singlehandedly destroy the proud 49ers franchise. We're still digging our way out of the grave that this scumbag dug for us, then pushed us into, laughing insanely while throwing dirt on our corpse.

I predicted he'd never win a Super Bowl. Looks like I'm right -- at least -- he won't win a ring as a player. His best chance to win one was right here with Jeff Garcia. And he helped blow it all up.

lol

He didnt cut Jeff Garcia

He didnt get Mooch fired

He didnt hire Erickson

That was all John York.

Wow, really?

Yes, really. I think he knows his career is coming to an end, and I think if he came back to SF, then I think he would be much more humble. Especially now that we have Singletary as a HC.

I wouldn't mind. I don't see everyones big problem with him. Usually he has a valid point. And if you would pay attention you would see that the media tries to get him to act out by asking him stupid questions.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

lol

He didnt cut Jeff Garcia

He didnt get Mooch fired

He didnt hire Erickson

That was all John York.

or
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

Wow, really?

I wouldn't mind. I don't see everyones big problem with him. Usually he has a valid point. And if you would pay attention you would see that the media tries to get him to act out by asking him stupid questions.

Doesn't that take away the confidence that our team has with Crabtree?

I think we need vet leadership at the position, and TO runs great routes and blocks like no other. Just not sure if he's the right person for the job.

But I do like the potential.

WR: Crabtree
WR: Owens/Hill
WR: Jones/Morgan
I just watched the WC game again. Come home T.O!
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:49 PM ]
nah he just shouldn't have signed with the bills
yes
Share 49ersWebzone