There are 222 users in the forums

Is T.O.'s Career Over?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Is T.O.'s Career Over?

I know somewhere in the hearts of some maybe not many Niner fans we still have a pinch of appreciation what T.O. did for us. I mean we had a decent offense with T.O. not to mention the catch 2. I still like the guy's competitive nature but some think he's done. Read away and vote.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-owensfall102209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I have no soft spot whatsoever, he begged his way out and ruined the team in the process. Screw him. And yes, he's finished.
no he has 2 more years left at least.

The bills suck.

I still think he ends up in New England next year
  • alam
  • Info N/A
No way. He could be be the final piece for a team looking to become a legitimate contender, or even an established team with a need. Think about it...what if a team like the Ravens picked him up next year?
i thought him and lee evans would be lighting it up by now.. what's the deal?

we're not even halfway through the season though.. so we'll see what happens
Originally posted by alam:
No way. He could be be the final piece for a team looking to become a legitimate contender, or even an established team with a need. Think about it...what if a team like the Ravens picked him up next year?

No one wanted to trade for him. I think it's more than just his tantrums.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Not his fault his QB suck's! Ift that's the case I guess Crabtree's career is over before it even started.
Originally posted by titan:
Not his fault his QB suck's! Ift that's the case I guess Crabtree's career is over before it even started.

trent edwards wasn't half bad last year.. maybe it's an o-line problem like the niners?
no. He just needs to leave the Bills, now! If he wasn't such a douche off the field, good teams would probably take a chance on him. Imagine him on the saints. Look at Randy Moss, he wasn't doing s**t with the raiders.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Would love to see him back here.

He f**ked himself over, GM's don't want to risk it anymore with him. He still has the talent, but he's with the f**king Bills. No QB, No O Line, there isn't any talent on that team..put him on the Saints or Pats and he'll still be good, maybe not as explosive as before, but still a big threat.
Where there's talent, there's always interest. TO still has talent, and if he was suddenly cut, somebody would sign him. As for him coming back, that's a great big fat no thank you from me. Wherever he goes, he wears out his welcome and he ends up leaving the team worse off than if they never had him.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Would love to see him back here.

Wow, really?
Originally posted by TX9R:
I have no soft spot whatsoever, he begged his way out and ruined the team in the process. Screw him. And yes, he's finished.

T.O. managed to singlehandedly destroy the proud 49ers franchise. We're still digging our way out of the grave that this scumbag dug for us, then pushed us into, laughing insanely while throwing dirt on our corpse.

I predicted he'd never win a Super Bowl. Looks like I'm right -- at least -- he won't win a ring as a player. His best chance to win one was right here with Jeff Garcia. And he helped blow it all up.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
He's the Stephon Marbury of NFL players.
Share 49ersWebzone