There are 134 users in the forums

Marty Schottenheimer

Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
the Bills would be nuts not to try and bring him in, I know he probably wants more of a gm-ish position right now... but he is perfect for a city like that. It was a mistake for Cleveland not to bring him back. He can still coach, wtf gets fired after going 14-2?

That was San Diego that fired him after they went 14-2.

Not that i would have fired him personally, but the firing was also after another epic postseason collapse.

-9fA

At this point, he'd be an amazing asset in the front office.

Marty has a gig on Sirius NFL Raido....Says he has no interest in returning to coaching in any form. Is enjoying the time he's getting to spend with his family.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
the Bills would be nuts not to try and bring him in, I know he probably wants more of a gm-ish position right now... but he is perfect for a city like that. It was a mistake for Cleveland not to bring him back. He can still coach, wtf gets fired after going 14-2?

That was San Diego that fired him after they went 14-2.

Not that i would have fired him personally, but the firing was also after another epic postseason collapse.

-9fA

At this point, he'd be an amazing asset in the front office.

Marty has a gig on Sirius NFL Raido....Says he has no interest in returning to coaching in any form. Is enjoying the time he's getting to spend with his family.

Which makes him a prime candidate for front office work. Trust me, he'll miss being out of action in some form
He had a fall in in San Diego because word is, he was banging the owners niece

No lie.
Originally posted by nothing03:
I think he is ravens O-coordinator.

Sorry, his son is OC of the Jets.
  • mod
  • Veteran
enjoying retirement.
Share 49erswebzone