There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Tennessee Titanic's

brandon jones was the key to their success, and we took it!

*muaha*

we'll win every game from now till postseason if brandon jones starts. we will go 14-2 and get raped by the cardinals in the postseason.
what an embarrassment!!!! 59 - 0!!! FIFTY NINE TO ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!????? If we lose to them, i'll hang myself from a goalpost after the game.
Originally posted by 228niner:
now i dont feel so bad about our loss
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
the titans will win their first game against us

No, the Redskins are famous for allowing teams their first win, not SF. It appears this Niner team at least beats the teams they should. I keep thinking the Titans will wake up and they haven't, they still should be asleep when the 49ers play them.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I think Kerry Collins might have started drinking again, if he hasnt this loss will make him

One QB is a washed up drunk. The other needs clinical psychiatric help.

The Titans may have to target another QB this coming April.
[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Oct 19, 2009 at 3:45 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
They could acquire Donovan McNabb if he's available in the off-season, esp. if they don't go to the playoffs.
man, from 10-0 last season to 0-6. Horrible. All the bandwagoners must be very very upset.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
man, from 10-0 last season to 0-6. Horrible. All the bandwagoners must be very very upset.

lol if someone told me at the beginning of the season that the broncos would be 5-0 and that titans would be 0-6 i would be like get the f**k out of here you f**kin crackhead