LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

49ers looking at Josh Cribbs?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by E-49er:
why can't we go after a top notch o-lineman instead?

Yeah because teams are in a rush to get rid of top notch O-Lineman
I would do it for a player & mid round pick.
  • Gabie
Originally posted by tohara3:
I would do it for a player & mid round pick.

Yeah! I don't want to lose our 2nd, but a player and 3rd or 4th would kick ass! Either way I'll be happy with or without him
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
By the way, dedicated explosive PRs/KRs can be drafted for a lot less than what Cleveland is probably asking for.

-9fA

oh that's all he does? I could have sworn he was a WR...damn if Miami is giving up Ginn straight up though it's going to be hard to obtain him. Not that Ginn is a superstar but we really don't have anyone to match that unless we give up Morgan...I doubt they would take Jason Hill

Cribbs is a WR with 192 yards and 1 TD in his 5 year career.

He is a special team ace, that is all.

Exactly, he's not Desean Jackson.

Cribbs is another Allen Rossum. We do need a PR/KR but unless the Browns are willing to trade for a 3rd-4th round pick, we'd be better of drafting.

-9fA
they traded braylon edwards for a 3rd,5th and some no namers. no way cribbs goes for more than a 3rd.
do this trade, now this guy is an upgrade over Rossum
do it
do it
do it
if we can get him for a good deal then yea come on ova
this would help our team big time ! people don't realize that field position is most important to us with a qb like shaun hill and cribbs is the best kick returner in the league in my opinion !
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
this would help our team big time ! people don't realize that field position is most important to us with a qb like shaun hill and cribbs is the best kick returner in the league in my opinion !

+1

MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Pull the trigger Scotty!

cut Spurlock and Get Cribbs

I would love Cribbs on this team no doubt about it but I don't think we really need to spend top $ on another WR. I know he is a great KR but now we're paying Crabtree, Jones and in a couple years will need to extend Morgan. I would much rather get a OL or Peppers with that said if none of those options are available and Cribbs is the best player we can get to upgrade our roster I say do it. i would never give up a 1st or 2nd round pick for a KR though.
I would give them a 4th rounder

or

Jason Hill/Anaz Battle
I would not include Hill or Morgan in a trade. I would be surprised if rossum was not offered in a player/pick trade combo before he was released. The niners need their young talent and projects.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I like him, but he wants to get paid far more than what his worth is. He's a kick returner that plays in spots on offense.
Originally posted by Jax49er:
they traded braylon edwards for a 3rd,5th and some no namers. no way cribbs goes for more than a 3rd.
Share 49ersWebzone