• Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by backontop:
because if he had the common sense to attempt to trade for Cribbs he would have drafted Desean Jackson THE FIRST TIME HE CAME AROUND!

Yeah, we need a GM that can predict the future.

Hindsight FTW.

When Jerry Rice says the guy is going to be a playmaker in the NFL you listen. No need for hindsight there smart guy.

because jerry rice is a all knowing scout right?

Michael Jordan did awesome with the Wizards, right? lol

Because he was the best WR of all time Right? Wait he really was. He may not know scouting stuff about other postitions but WR if he says he's good, then he's good.

Michael Jordan did a hell of a job with Adam Morrison.
Didn't the Browns come out and say that Cribss was not available

I'm sure 75% of the teams out there would have loved to get him.
Originally posted by miked1978:

you mean 100%?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by miked1978:

you mean 100%?

lol y abrowns said he wasnt goiong to be traded and im pretty sure some teams wouldnt want him eagles to name 1
With all of this talk about finding a good return man this off-season, I suspect the 49ers may make a serious run at aquiring Josh Cribbs.
Originally posted by PTulini:
With all of this talk about finding a good return man this off-season, I suspect the 49ers may make a serious run at aquiring Josh Cribbs.

As do we all, but what is it going to take to get him? A 1st round pick? 2nd??
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Probably a 3rd and a 5th IMO. I'd do it though. He would've put us in the playoffs this year just by not fumbling in Houston and Seattle.
Willis for Cribbs. Straight up.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Probably a 3rd and a 5th IMO. I'd do it though. He would've put us in the playoffs this year just by not fumbling in Houston and Seattle.

I don't think Cleveland would do that. IMO, he's worth way more than a 3rd and 5th.

Cleveland is not moving their best player for a 3rd & 5th round pick.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

LOL
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

LOL

Originally posted by Overkill:

Cleveland is not moving their best player for a 3rd & 5th round pick.

Maybe 2nd then. But the fact of the matter is you don't trade a first rounder for a returner who won't do much else for you, regardless of whether or not he's their best player IMO. It's not our fault they don't have any other good players. And even players who play positions like QBs don't always get traded for 1sts.
I would offer the Cleveland Browns our 2nd and 4th round picks for Joshua Cribbs. Or maybe offer a player like WR Brandon Jones to sweeten the deal.