There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Eventual MVP?

Eventual MVP?

Originally posted by TX9R:
The only way Peyton doesn't get it is if Brees finishes with a better record, at least a 2 seed, and better numbers. It could happen.

Completely agree. It'll be fun to see how the season plays out for those two. Peyton looks great this year, but I wouldn't bet against Brees.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by TX9R:
The only way Peyton doesn't get it is if Brees finishes with a better record, at least a 2 seed, and better numbers. It could happen.

Completely agree. It'll be fun to see how the season plays out for those two. Peyton looks great this year, but I wouldn't bet against Brees.

I think it's going to be Peyton regardless, especially as he creeps up on Young's record for consecutive 300 yard games. Brees started off damn hot though. It'll be these two guys 1-2, but I think its Peyton's to lose.
Brees is incredible but was held without a TD and nagged alot by the defense week 3 against the Bills. That was just one week but a true MVP... the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER rises up and leads his team to a victory and I have to give that to Peyton Manning especially after watching the Monday night game vs. the Dolphins. The Fins kept the ball 45 min to Peyton's 15 min and he still led the Colts to a win. The guy is amazing.

Both are great great QBs but Manning is just so much better than any QB I have seen in since someone wore #16.

And I hate to admit it... if Manning got to more Superbowls I believe he would win him and would pass up our beloved Joe as the best QB of all time. I've never seen someone know their opponent so well and be able to audible so well and make so many plays. Even his lame ducks get to their target perfectly and on time lol
Originally posted by KRS-1:
OPOY : Michael Crabtree

DPOY : Mike Nolan

What position does Nolan Play?
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
OPOY : Michael Crabtree

DPOY : Mike Nolan

What position does Nolan Play?

Nose Backer
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Jared Allen?

He won't get enough recognition without leading the league in sacks to be in this conversation for most people.
It's got to be Peyton.

The DPOY could go to Patrick Willis though
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,948
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
OPOY : Michael Crabtree

DPOY : Mike Nolan

What position does Nolan Play?

Strong side defensive genius.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Eli Manning.


111.7 QB rating and everyone wondered what he was going to do with the lack of a go to WR.
Originally posted by krizay:
Eli Manning.


111.7 QB rating and everyone wondered what he was going to do with the lack of a go to WR.

surprise player of the year yes
mvp no way

so far there is now way it cant go to manning
Kory Sheets


/ thread
Eventually it'll come down to the same old argument:

"Should we give it to the best player on the best team, or to the player who is most valuable to his team?"
Originally posted by King49er:
Kory Sheets


/ thread

Only if Bear Pascoe doesn't edge him out.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by krizay:
Eli Manning.


111.7 QB rating and everyone wondered what he was going to do with the lack of a go to WR.

surprise player of the year yes
mvp no way

so far there is now way it cant go to manning

lol.