LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Would You:

Shop 49ers game tickets
Trade for Nnamdi Asomugha? Would you give up a 1st round pick next year for him? I've been seeing some interesting things about Nnamdi Asomugha's name being brought up. Plus I wouldn't put it past the raiders to trade him. Would help out our CB issues for sure.
no, it's not realistic to pay 2 CB's huge money. why would we give up a 1st round pick for a position we already have depth at. I would rather get a OT/OG right now.
what CB issues?
As big of a Nnamdi fan I am....I'de have to say no.

I'm satisified with Nate and Spencer. We have bigger needs at other positions.
Originally posted by verb1der:
As big of a Nnamdi fan I am....I'de have to say no.

I'm satisified with Nate and Spencer. We have bigger needs at other positions.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
No, we don't need a corner, why trade for one?
If we're trading for anyone from the raiders I'd try and get Robert Gallery or Samson Satele. Preferably samson.
with out a doubt yes...omg yes.....

Trade a completely unknown Value , for one of the best young defensive players in the entire NFL?

There are VERY few players like him...period....

He is an instant upgrade on defense....
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
What about Clements and a 3rd or something? Thus not spending too much money on CB.
No, once again, i am not on this poser N.A. Bus..

the guy had one season with 8 picks, and other than that hasn't gotten multiple interceptions in a single season, and has 10 total in 6 and half seasons, other than his 8 pick season, in 60 starts he has 2 interceptions, so ever 30 games the guy gets one interception?

and people cannot seriously bring the "they dont throw to him" argument, PLENTY of cornerbacks in the history of the league have been guys "they dont throw to" and still would consistantly get 5-8 interceptions year in year out..

lol
Originally posted by RonMexico:
lol
i wouldn't because of his enormous contract. we already have a 60 mil contract with nate. BUT, if we actually did trade for him i would be extremely happy
Would you: please not make another thread for awhile
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
what CB issues?
Share 49ersWebzone