There are 189 users in the forums

Kory Sheets picked up by Dolphins...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I think we're a little too obsessed with speed. What has Sheets done to make us so enamored by him? DHB in Oakland has all the speed in the world and dude can't even make use of it, even when trying to tackle a guy who recovered a fumble.

thank you
I rather see robinson go than Sheet..Ouch that hurts
Originally posted by mayo63:
Why do the dolphins need him? They've got Brown and Williams already. Doesn't make sense.

They lost their other RB for the season
I'm not worried. We have Coffee who is a "one-cut" runner...for maybe two yards a carry.

As a fan of Sheets and how well he ran for us in pre-season, it was only a matter of time. I hope he tears it up over there (except when playing us).

F***!!

Yes now maybe people can get off of his nuts now

Sheets only lacks pass protection skills from what I saw from him this preseason. I thought he was able to do everything else really well.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
I think we're a little too obsessed with speed. What has Sheets done to make us so enamored by him? DHB in Oakland has all the speed in the world and dude can't even make use of it, even when trying to tackle a guy who recovered a fumble.

True. That was a LOL video clip. But still, the difference is Sheets will already have the ball in his hand...and unlike DHB, we've seen what Sheets could do for us, even if it was just pre-season.

jahvid best ? in 2011
Damn it
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Sorry to inform you but speed is very important. Is it that your blind to see that the fastest players on our team would be our tight end and our linebacker? That's sad. Roddy White got touchdowns because of speed. Morgan didn't get a touchdown because of speed (and hustle mark my words but speed would have helped) We need speed at the skill positions in the WORST WAY.
Originally posted by sixbricks:

Yeah get rid of our best special teamer. Especially after Keasey being out for the year, and Ulbrich being injured. We'd have barely any reliable special team guys besides maybe Scott McKillop and Delanie.
Share 49ersWebzone