LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 416 users in the forums

Kory Sheets picked up by Dolphins...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for pdxredandgold.
Originally posted by pd24:
Good thing we protected Spurlok.
Dolphins are the best running team in the NFL. Now they have the speedster they need.
If I was the 49ers I would cut Spurlock and promote Sheets to our active roster so we can keep him.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
If I was the 49ers I would cut Spurlock and promote Sheets to our active roster so we can keep him.

Can they still do that?
Well this sucks. I don't see why we didn't just put Ulbrich or Lewis on IR and keep him ourselves. He is a good player, the Dolphins seem to enjoy taking from us the last few years. I remember last year the week before we played them they took someone off our PS, then the offseason before that they took Smiley, oh well they are good talent evaluators. This sucks though, I liked Sheets a lot, some runs to the outside with him would've been a good call but instead we don't have him anymore. I wonder who takes his PS spot? Maybe Khalif Mitchell comes back? An OL?

This is what we just lost.
Another fine job my Scotty Mac.
if the dolphins just place him on their Pratice squad can we get him right back?
There goes the zone's favorite. Be real, he would never have done anything behind our o-line. At least the Dolphins might use him right.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
if the dolphins just place him on their Pratice squad can we get him right back?

In order to take him from our PS he has to go on their 53 man roster right?

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Well this sucks. I don't see why we didn't just put Ulbrich or Lewis on IR and keep him ourselves. He is a good player, the Dolphins seem to enjoy taking from us the last few years. I remember last year the week before we played them they took someone off our PS, then the offseason before that they took Smiley, oh well they are good talent evaluators. This sucks though, I liked Sheets a lot, some runs to the outside with him would've been a good call but instead we don't have him anymore. I wonder who takes his PS spot? Maybe Khalif Mitchell comes back? An OL?

Mitchell was re-signed to the PS today.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Method:
If he gets playing time on the Dolphins, with Ronnie Brown AND f**king Ricky Williams, even though he's "bad in pass protection," I'm going to be f**king pissed.

Coffee hasn't done s**t. Should have brought Sheets up when Gore got hurt. To have an elite run team in the NFL right now, you need to have two running backs who can get yards for you, period. Coffee is not getting the f**king job done, and we didn't make the change in time.

agreed it sure seems like they are building one hell of a Dinosaur , do they even watch what is going on in the league, I'm starting to wonder
Originally posted by Mospeed:

This is what we just lost.

A RB that can score against 5th stringers?
Well it's a good thing we have Gore back after the bye
  • NinerN8
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

You can only sign a player from another teams PS if you sign him to the 53.
Share 49ersWebzone