There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors

Quinn the Eskimo sucks
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
This guy is even worse than Alex. He has no accuracy on shorter passes and a weaker arm. No thanks. He's not helping us this year anyway. I'd rather just get McNabb or draft McCoy or Locker or someone after the season.

true. i'd rather have joey harrington than that clown
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
This guy is even worse than Alex. He has no accuracy on shorter passes and a weaker arm. No thanks. He's not helping us this year anyway. I'd rather just get McNabb or draft McCoy or Locker or someone after the season.

true. i'd rather have joey harrington than that clown

Double co sign
id rather have jamrcus russell
Originally posted by valrod33:

you took it too far

If I was you I'd take it easy on the "funny" posts after what you did on sunday
Originally posted by Conejo:

you took it too far

If I was you I'd take it easy on the "funny" posts after what you did on sunday

you didnt let me finish, we could move jamarcus to RG
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I wouldn't want him and I like ND. I watched every game he played in college and when he cfaced an even half way decent defense he looked pretty terrible. Weis' offense made him look better than he was.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I wouldn't want him and I like ND. I watched every game he played in college and when he cfaced an even half way decent defense he looked pretty terrible. Weis' offense made him look better than he was.

but dude. think about... he'll be amazing in Raye's offense. LOL
We should go after Quinn, but we won't. We have quite a bit of money tied up in Hill and Smith. Plus, with Davis showing some potential, the team is unlikely to carry 4 QBs on the roster.

Also, if the team traded for Quinn, what would that say to Hill? I doubt the organization would make that move.

Quinn will be a successful QB once he leaves the black hole, call Cleveland. That place breads mediocricy.
cut Alex and trade for quinn !
Originally posted by cNiner:

How bout including Alex in a package deal for Quinn? I think Brady Quinn could be a good NFL QB. Hell, he's in Cleveland! Who can blame him for not playing well?
Originally posted by TheChozen:

How bout including Alex in a package deal for Quinn? I think Brady Quinn could be a good NFL QB. Hell, he's in Cleveland! Who can blame him for not playing well?

And Alex has been in San Francisco!

Yea trade for quinn if he can fix with 49ers team improve? let's trying to see
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame