There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors

• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
If the Bears were smart......

They are a playoff contender and may need to win that division to get in.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
according to Mike and Mike in the Morning, the Vikings are the perfect spot for TO

yup heard that too....also at one point Farve wanted TO..
according to Mike and Mike in the Morning, the Vikings are the perfect spot for TO

I seem to recall TO specifically mentioning his desire to play with Brett Favre. I think he said it a couple years ago.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dobophile:

I seem to recall TO specifically mentioning his desire to play with Brett Favre. I think he said it a couple years ago.

Yeah when he played for Philly
Originally posted by Esco:

they might as well. they're all or nothing for this season already.

Sydney Rice, TO, Percy Harvin?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Esco:

they might as well. they're all or nothing for this season already.

Sydney Rice, TO, Percy Harvin?
Don't forget Adrian Peterson
. AP would get a great run blocking WR on his team.
Originally posted by crzy:
The Ravens should trade for him. That would be scary.

No way in hell Harbaugh takes that f**king idiot, they wanna make the playoffs this year I'm assuming, so it wouldn't really make a whole lot of sense.
WAIT WAIT WAIT JUST ONE GOD DAM MINUTE HERE

T.O. is one of my favorite players in the league, but God Damnit, if he went to play with Farva I would

but I guess if he helped Faver get another Super Bowl ring, the media and most NFL fans would love him....

Farvra

[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 13, 2009 at 10:06:41 ]
Originally posted by artiga1:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
49ers

I would not mind at all if he came back here...we need more talent on the field and he would instantly make or WR corps alot better

Trade him for a 5th rounder

Well, at least we know Hill can throw short routes that TO can take to the house...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

This actually would make a lot of sense. It's obvious Minny isn't building for the future, why not go all in this season, since they pretty much already have getting Favre. I'm sure TO could behave there for half a season after seeing what being on a really bad team is like.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2009/10/analysis_with_nfl_trade_deadli.html

Quote:

With NFL trade deadline approaching, are Cleveland Browns dangling Brady Quinn? An analysis
By Mary Kay Cabot
October 13, 2009, 1:28AM

BEREA, Ohio -- Could Brady Quinn be the next first-round pick to go?
With the trading deadline looming Oct. 20, it wouldn't be surprising if Quinn went the way of Braylon Edwards and was dealt to another team.
Browns coach Eric Mangini made it clear Monday that he's sticking with Derek Anderson despite a 2-of-17 performance for 23 yards, one interception and a 15.1 rating against Buffalo. "D.A. will continue to start," said Mangini, in no uncertain terms.
That means Quinn is stuck on the bench, where he's watching $11 million slip away. This year was the last chance for Quinn to hit the escalators in his contract that would've earned him an additional $11 million -- on top of the $9.2 million over five years in his base contract. The only stipulation was that he had to take 70 percent of the snaps -- which is highly unlikely unless Anderson gets hurt.
Quinn would've needed to start about 11 games this season to hit the 70 percent. He's played in only 21/2 games with little chance of getting on the field anytime soon.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Alex Smith + low pick for Brady swap in this case. A fresh start for both of these potential busts would be good for them. Yah, Nate is still the future, but this could be a low risk move.
this is according to the dan Patrick show.
what do yall think?
wow just posted the same topic

but i was 1st just no links

[ Edited by SF4EVA on Oct 13, 2009 at 10:45:27 ]
This guy is even worse than Alex. He has no accuracy on shorter passes and a weaker arm. No thanks. He's not helping us this year anyway. I'd rather just get McNabb or draft McCoy or Locker or someone after the season.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
This guy is even worse than Alex. He has no accuracy on shorter passes and a weaker arm. No thanks. He's not helping us this year anyway. I'd rather just get McNabb or draft McCoy or Locker or someone after the season.

Plus Quinn is a total tool