There are 171 users in the forums

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just heard about Jay Glazer saying it on the radio, no link yet though. I know this won't happen with Nnamdi for the Niners but pairing him and Nate would be cool. Seymour would be a huge boost for the Dline. The cost though might be too much.
I'll only sign Seymour if he can play RG!
Not a chance on either of these guys! Nnamdi is a STUD, but he has a ridiculous price tag attached to him, courtesy of Al Davis. Seymour is only signed through the end of the year, and he will be on the wrong side of 30 for whomever wants to pony up the money. PASS!
I would welcome seymore for the right trade. He would be an instant upgrade/starter.
so the raiders gave up a 1st rounder for a guy whom they're turning around and trading. damn they suck.
id trade for Nnamdi
Originally posted by ads_2006:
id trade for Nnamdi

i would give our 1st and 2nd for him but still leaving us with the panthers pick
On the Monday countdown crew Mort and Adam say that it would be beneficial for them if they traded T.O. for a mid round pick (about what they gave up in the first place) but more importantly, they would save 4mil for a WR that might not be there next year.......and they might be making a HC change in a couple of games anyway.

So 2 teams I think that can use T.O. and would be dangerous down the road would be...

Atlanta.... Ryan would be the most accurate QB T.O. had since Steve Young....
QB-Ryan
RB-Turner, Norwood
TE- Tony Gonzalez
WR- Rowdy White+ T.O.
=

Gonzalez who is a future HOF like T.O. would be the first future HOF player T.O. has played with since Jerry.....so you would expect him to be humbled....besides Tony is bigger than T.O. also I believe T.O. 's home is in Atlanta.

or

Da Bears.... imo, Lovie can handle T.O. personality....

QB-Cutler could sure use a WR like T.O.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He should go to the Steelers.
Originally posted by fister30:
I would welcome seymore for the right trade. He would be an instant upgrade/starter.

word. nhamdi might be too costly

Originally posted by Chief:
He should go to the Steelers.

yeah their running game would improve if T.O. went there......or at least you would think....

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WRONG in Buffalo???? Owens, Evens, Lynch, Jackson..... is it on Trent Edwards or what?

I think it has more to do with Coaching....but man they still have players.... I think their Oline is not good either.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
the Bills o-line makes ours look tough.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Ravens should trade for him. That would be scary.
Originally posted by crzy:
The Ravens should trade for him. That would be scary.

I don't know.....the players and the fans might still have a problem with him for not accepting the trade to Baltimore awhile back..... I'm sure Ray wouldn't mind...I believe they made up.
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
id trade for Nnamdi

i would give our 1st and 2nd for him but still leaving us with the panthers pick

why not spend our picks and cash on a proven Pass rusher or something....that is what we really need.

not these expensive CBs
Share 49ersWebzone