There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ROMO

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
He gets way too much attention for being an average quarterback. If he was on any other team, we wouldn't hear about him.

The question is...would you want him on our team?

no
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
He gets way too much attention for being an average quarterback. If he was on any other team, we wouldn't hear about him.

The question is...would you want him on our team?

no

B-b-b-but Shaun Hill can't throw as hard as Romo!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

The question is...would you want him on our team?

NO.

He's a choke-artist and will never win a championship. He fails when the game's on the line.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

The question is...would you want him on our team?

NO.

He's a choke-artist and will never win a championship. He fails when the game's on the line.

And when the game isn't on the line, too.
Romo Is A Homo
he's a bum, this is his put up or shut up year in dallas, i dont think he's a cowboy next year if he chokes again, and he's showing signs of being his usual self already. probably offseason trade bait to a horrible team in need of a QB. tampa bay, st louis or washington perhaps?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
He gets way too much attention for being an average quarterback. If he was on any other team, we wouldn't hear about him.

The question is...would you want him on our team?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,698
Originally posted by jreff22:
Romo will be traded in a stunning draft day move, Dallas gives Romo and their 1st rounder to move up into the top 10 and get Colt McCoy.

Noooooooooo! I want the Niners to get McCoy with the pick we are getting from Carolina.
Romo's a loser.




[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 7, 2009 at 18:51:00 ]
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Romo will be traded in a stunning draft day move, Dallas gives Romo and their 1st rounder to move up into the top 10 and get Colt McCoy.

Noooooooooo! I want the Niners to get McCoy with the pick we are getting from Carolina.

Then you will be disappointed imo.
I think his problem is the coaching staff with a little owner thrown in.
Originally posted by kingairta:
I think his problem is the coaching staff with a little owner thrown in.

I think Romo and his ego mostly is the problem last year him waiving off the punt team and failing was classic.
Originally posted by ramanz16:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Romo is in December form already. He is making some bad choices out there. I live in Texas and it is great to have everyone feeling what I usually feel around this time. Despair.

I'm with you, couldn't wait to listen to Dallas morning radio on the way to work. They have no hope for their team whatsoever, I've never heard a sports media outlet so quick to put their team out to pasture.

The real blame lies with Jones and his deficiencies as a GM. Would he have kept a GM other than himself whose teams hadn't won a playoff game in 13 years? Cowboys probably would have made a serious run in the playoffs the last couple of years if Jones hadn't run off Parcells (like he did Johnson.) Keep it up Jerry.
Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
Originally posted by kingairta:
I think his problem is the coaching staff with a little owner thrown in.

I think Romo and his ego mostly is the problem last year him waiving off the punt team and failing was classic.

I think Romo is overrated but on the play your talking about he waived off the punt team and picked up the first down.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

The question is...would you want him on our team?

NO.

He's a choke-artist and will never win a championship. He fails when the game's on the line.

The question is would you take Romo over hill on the 4th quarter. I am going to say Imma take hill he got 94.1 QB passer rating when it comes to 4th quarter unlike Romo.