LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Quinn benched?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I bet you they want that 5th pick back right now. Trading away an oppurtunity to get Mark Sanchez. Funny thing is Mangini didn't think highly of either of these QBs back in March. I don't know if the owner or GM told him that drafting a QB was out of the question, but clearly he should have stuck to his guns that both Andersen and Quinn were garbage.
I don't think Quinn is so bad, its just his team is awful. Quinn > Alex Smith.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol at the 2007 quarterbacks
Cleveland should have stuck with Quinn. He has a better upside than Anderson. Anderson won't get that much better. This season is over, think about the future.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:

he has joe thomas as a left tackle and braylon edwards and last year he had kellen winslow and jamal lewis had a good year last year. dude hasnt done anything close to what alex did in 06. dont get me wrong smith wasnt great, but he atleast had one year where the only supporting players he had were gore and bryant and he was an average year. the only reason a lot of you are on quinns nuts still is because he went to notre dame. he hasnt done anything on the nfl level that atleast offer some hope, alex played every snap when he was healthy and had an average year with a few glimmers of hope. quinn hasnt even ham an average game. he sucks and just because you think smith is a bust doesnt mean quinn is any less of one.
Originally posted by crzy:
lol at the 2007 quarterbacks

Kevin Kolb and Tyler Thigpen may end up being the top 2
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by confusedrhino:

Quinn is a bad NFL QB...so is A.Smith but atleast Alex has shown the ability to succeed in the NFL...Quinn hasn't even shown that he can put one game together...
man that sucks I thought he was gonna a be a good one
Share 49ersWebzone