LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Brett Favre Retirement Party...

Shop 49ers game tickets
...when it happens for real -- when his old ugly body is so broken down that there is no chance that he could even be wheeled out in a wheelchair to lob a single miracle pass to beat the 49ers again...

Let's all get together, burn a green #4 jersey in effigy, erase the tapes of all his comebacks, and cleanse the 49er system of this vile curse once and for all.

I'll buy the first round.

Who's with me?
Brett Favre sucks
Official Favre "See You in Hell" Farewell: Saturday January 9th, 2010 Candlestick Park

RSVP Now!!

I have a feeling this party will get canceled and then revived, but only to be canceled again.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I have a feeling this party will get canceled and then revived, but only to be canceled again.

Plan accordingly...
That is one party I won't show up casually late for.
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:
Brett Favre sucks

• Envy
  • Veteran
I thought well done to the guy for making the throw even though it beat us but I've had enough of hearing Favre all week.

Seriously...ESPN & NFLN. Stop sucking on his sacks.
[ Edited by Envy on Sep 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM ]
  • Blackgoat49ers5
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Envy:
I thought well done to the guy for making the throw even though it beat us but I've had enough of hearing Favre all week.

You didn't get the memo when favre threw the game winning TD on us its the favre @ss kissing week on ESPN and NFLN. Favre=Crabtree=Divas.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Envy:

You didn't get the memo when favre threw the game winning TD on us its the favre @ss kissing week on ESPN and NFLN. Favre=Crabtree=Divas.

gotta start reading my emails....
Looks like this part is gonne happen sooner than expected. Looks like they can start sending out invitations and planning a menu because we got to his aged arse last weekend:

The 39-year-old quarterback was listed Thursday as being limited in practice because of a foot injury.
After the Vikings beat San Francisco last Sunday, Favre complained of aching in his right foot, left knee, both shoulders and neck.

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Looks like this part is gonne happen sooner than expected. Looks like they can start sending out invitations and planning a menu because we got to his aged arse last weekend:

The 39-year-old quarterback was listed Thursday as being limited in practice because of a foot injury.
After the Vikings beat San Francisco last Sunday, Favre complained of aching in his right foot, left knee, both shoulders and neck.

That is good. If only Manny had gotten that last one hit...
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
Hey, where are all those Favre bashers now? I'm no fan of his but I think he has right to play this game if he wants to. 104 QB rating, 8 TD's - only 1 INT. Is there still somebody who says that he can not do it anymore?
Put the party on hold once again

the old man just doesnt know how to stay away

i hope he makes it to candlestick on sunday that way we can permantly retire this old bag

He's Back!!!! AGAIN
Share 49ersWebzone