There are 170 users in the forums

Killed a Cardinals Thread on Our Game

Shop 49ers game tickets
Check this out, insults were coming in droves until I interjected.
Must See TV: 49ers vs. Vikings Thread Killer

LMAO

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
LMAO

-9fA
wow that is f**king classic. way to punk them
when did you post that? how long has it been without a response
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:

Last Cardinals fan post:
09-27-2009, 01:53 PM
http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard...80125&page=451 Look at this page, then go back to like page 395-425. They proclaimed victory... then committed suicide... Lol.
Wow, that was hilarious.

My post:
09-27-2009, 03:05 PM

I seriously doubt that the Cardinals would've put up a better fight against the Vikings than the Niners did today. On another note, Niners fans know how it feels to lose on a desperation last minute touchdown in the back of the endzone. We can empathize. Except I'd imagine losing like this in Week 3 to the Vikings is not quite as painful as losing in the same manner to the Steelers in the Superbowl.

As of 11:27pm PST, crickets.
[ Edited by Psinex on Sep 27, 2009 at 11:27 PM ]
look at what they say here

Quote:
This team quits when faced with adversity. There is no accountability. There is no coaching during games. There is no benching for underperforming. There is no discipline. We only play well when everything goes our way.

In 2008 we got blown out nearly as much as we did in 2006 in our last year under Green. Let me repeat that, under Whisenhunt we get blown out just as much as we did under Green - good teams don't get routinely blown out.

We miss Haley. If nothing else he brought some accountaibility to the players.

Look at Singletary and what he's done with a tremendously inferior squad talent-wise. They're playing with a level of grit that our team only found during our playoff run.

It's pathetic, and Whisenhunt is getting way too much of a pass. We have one of the most talented teams in the league, there's no excuse for getting blown out this much.

Quote:
i agree wholeheartedly, if Coach Sing was coaching the cards we would have players show up to games cuz if they didnt he would hold them accountable, just ask Vernon Davis.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microplaya View Post
If you think we have a shot with 8-8 the way Singletary has the 49ers playing you are crazy.
Yup. Singletary is a coach I would like to have.

what singletary has done to this team is recognizable link
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Damn. That was one of the most vicious burns I've seen in a long time.

Well done, sir.

• Otter
  • Veteran

LOL yeah i saw that post last night when i was doing my little tour on their forum. still no 1 replied back those stupid bas***ds
"Alot of the problems are with the offensive line, defensive secondary, and our coaching. But Warner is starting to look old and hold the ball too long. I know he's trying to make a play, but sometimes you have to just throw it up and let your HOF WR's show why they're the best in the NFL."

Soo Boldin & Fitz are already HOF WR's?
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 28, 2009 at 9:34 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
anquan boldin is NOT HOF
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
anquan boldin is NOT HOF

agree. Fitz, yes, Boldin, no.
Share 49ersWebzone