LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Who do you root for Monday Night

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you root for Monday Night

Originally posted by Eli_23:
Cowboys.

Duhh
There isnt a team in all of sports I hate more than the Dallas Cowboys. I even like the Dodgers more than them.

However.......... rooting for them tonight for the Niners interest.
We have the Panthers first round pick next year. The more games they lose the better the pick. I am rooting for the Cowgirls but I won't be happy about it
Cowboys
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Krystal:
cowboys. I like romo

I change my mind. Panthers cause we get there first round pick... sowie i stupid..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm gonna root for the Panthers becuase I just cannot bring myself to root for the cowboys. I know we get a better pick if the panthers lose but draft position isn't everything just look at Alex Smith.
Originally posted by susweel:
I'm gonna root for the Panthers becuase I just cannot bring myself to root for the cowboys. I know we get a better pick if the panthers lose but draft position isn't everything just look at Alex Smith.

Haha wow, you guys really hate the Cowboys.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Alright, how can any respectable Niner fan root for the Cowgirls? I can understand cheering for a fantasy player but you DO NOT cheer for them to win, no way.

im rooting for the cowboys because it only helps our team. The cowboys will choke in november december, let them think they will make the playoffs before their dreams are crushed.
COWBOYS!!!!!! no brainer guys!!!!!!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
cowboys. I like romo

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
cowboys. I like romo

I change my mind. Panthers cause we get there first round pick... sowie i stupid..

Well that didn't take much convincing...
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Alright, how can any respectable Niner fan root for the Cowgirls? I can understand cheering for a fantasy player but you DO NOT cheer for them to win, no way.

im rooting for the cowboys because it only helps our team. The cowboys will choke in november december, let them think they will make the playoffs before their dreams are crushed.

I agree with this, there is nothing better then seeing a team everyone thinks is a super bowl contender crash and burn.
I don't root for the cowboys unless they are going against another NFC west team. I watched too many big Niner/Cowboy playoff games to be able to root for them.

And even though I high pick would be nice, I'd also like to see the cowboys not even make the playoffs. There's a decent chance that we could be in a wild card battle with them. So root for the damn Panthers and worry about the draft after the season. The season (and post season) is much more important than the draft.
How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Panthers
Share 49ersWebzone