There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SNF: Colts @ Cardinals -- Rooting against Arizona GameDay Thread

We needed them to lose to keep them one game below us in the case that perhaps we split the series.

If we sweep the division, the only way anyone else would win the division is if they finish with a better overall record.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Nice to hear Cris Collinsworth giving us some love too


what did he say

that the tards are lucky Brett Favre pulled that win out of his ass or else we'd be 3-0, having beat them and the hawks. Then he just mentioned something about how singletary was turning the franchise around.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Nice to hear Cris Collinsworth giving us some love too
what did he say?

edit: nevermind.
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Sep 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM ]
4 Bye
5 Sun, Oct 11 Houston 4:15 PM ET
6 Sun, Oct 18 @ Seattle 4:05 PM ET
7 Sun, Oct 25 @ New York 8:20 PM ET


their next couple games, hopefully houston and giants win, don't know about seattle, they might be healthier by then
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Anyone else see how the Colts use Dallas Clark. They ran a freakin' end around to Dallas freakin' Clark. He got some cool like dink passes and a screen or two as well. And he runs like a goofy white dude with a mustache.

Imagine Vernon running with a full head of steam across the field slanting away from people - or giving him the ball end around when 9 guys are stacked at the LOS. You couldn't stop him. Take note Jimmy Raye. Vernon can outrun most LB and run over most CBs, get him the ball in space while moving.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Nice to hear Cris Collinsworth giving us some love too


what did he say

He said Vernon Davis was a "good looking boy", with strong "lumberjack arms" and a "tight butt". -He also said some other s**t about "melting hot butter on brown toast" before Al Michaels changed the subject.
Originally posted by Pogity:
Anyone else see how the Colts use Dallas Clark. They ran a freakin' end around to Dallas freakin' Clark. He got some cool like dink passes and a screen or two as well. And he runs like a goofy white dude with a mustache.

Imagine Vernon running with a full head of steam across the field slanting away from people - or giving him the ball end around when 9 guys are stacked at the LOS. You couldn't stop him. Take note Jimmy Raye. Vernon can outrun most LB and run over most CBs, get him the ball in space while moving.

lol exactly & I know Clark isn't more athletic than Davis
It was very nice watching the Cards get their asses handed to them..
This makes me feel better after our loss...thanks for making me feel better Cards.
[ Edited by niners94 on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM ]
The Cards got owned.
is there a gif of that warner sack? i didn't see it

but do you think the end is near for warner? commentators were talking about how he's all banged up and has his arms and hands going numb and s**t
Originally posted by teeohh:
is there a gif of that warner sack? i didn't see it

but do you think the end is near for warner? commentators were talking about how he's all banged up and has his arms and hands going numb and s**t



the though of Leinart starting again.........................


Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by teeohh:
is there a gif of that warner sack? i didn't see it

but do you think the end is near for warner? commentators were talking about how he's all banged up and has his arms and hands going numb and s**t



the though of Leinart starting again.........................



...sucks how if that hit happens this season, it's a penalty...
In an interview (that I made up just now), Warner explained to the media that "God wanted him and the Cards to lose." Little did Kurt realize that God wears Red & Gold, that's why he told Warner to go back to AZ and finish his career there.
that 30 yard sack was hilarious.