There are 200 users in the forums

At least we're not 'Skins fans....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Zorn should be the first coach to get fired! They have too much talent to continue to suck IMO.

They have talent but no cohesiveness or chemistry at all. Snyder needs to learn you can't just toss money at top FAs and win.

Jerry Jones disagree with you. You can toss money around and win (once in a while).
Losing to a team that has lost eighteen in a row including a perfect 0-16 season has got to hurt, but having what is supposedly the best team money can buy and not having a freakin clue of how to do it has got to hurt even more. I feel for most of their fans, but I think it's great that Dan Snyder isn't getting anything for his money.
No worries, my coworker is a Skins fan and I've been abusing him since the season started. He bet me the Redskins would have a better record than the 49ers
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Lose to the Lions and Haynesworth injures himself sacking Stafford

when I saw the highlights, they showed haynesworth sacking Stafford and the announcer said "oh no" and I thought Stafford was out.

Much to my surprise, haynesworth was being carted off.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
No worries, my coworker is a Skins fan and I've been abusing him since the season started. He bet me the Redskins would have a better record than the 49ers

EEEEEEASY MONEY!!!
Fack the skins fans, most of them are fair weather fans anyhow.....i live in the DC metropolitain and these facking fans are constantly on my ass when we sux...so FACK THEM...i hope they go 1-15 for all i care.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Zorn should be the first coach to get fired! They have too much talent to continue to suck IMO.

They have talent but no cohesiveness or chemistry at all. Snyder needs to learn you can't just toss money at top FAs and win.

Jerry Jones disagree with you. You can toss money around and win (once in a while).

But not playoff games.

What talent do they have?
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:

haynesworth, santana moss, portis, cooley, hall, andre carter, carlos rogers the cb, orakpo, theyve got a few more i cant think of at the moment. theyre a pretty talented team.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:

haynesworth, santana moss, portis, cooley, hall, andre carter, carlos rogers the cb, orakpo, theyve got a few more i cant think of at the moment. theyre a pretty talented team.

Haynesworth had one spectacular year and it was during a contract year. Santana Moss isn't as good as he used to be. He's still solid though.

Portis is declining, but he's still good. He's not top 10 anymore though. Deangelo Hall has always been overrated which is why he's on his third team in like 5 years. Andre Carter was good when he played for you guys, but there is a reason you guys released him. He's not very good anymore.

Carlos Rogers is solid, but he'll never be mistaken for an elite player. Orakpo is a rookie, maybe he'll pan out, maybe he won't.

There is a reason they lost to the Lions, and a reason they almost lost the week before. They just don't have very much talent compared to the rest of the league. Even teams like the Rams and Lions have good players, but they don't have as much as the rest of the teams in the league. Sorry for the long post

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
$100m

-9fA

That's what I was thinking.

You can if you have a coach that can bring the guys together and get everyone on the right page. The lack of cohesiveness lies on the shoulders of their coaching staff.
Snyder needs to stop looking for free agents and start looking for better coaches.
Share 49ersWebzone