There are 277 users in the forums

At least we're not 'Skins fans....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lose to the Lions and Haynesworth injures himself sacking Stafford
[ Edited by Black59Razor on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Agreed!
lol one of my friends is a die hard Skins fan. She posted on facebook right after the game, "At least Maryland has crab cakes, because they certainly do not have football"
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Agreed!
Near loss to the Rams and then being the Team Detriot ends it's infamous losing streak with. Washington is in a LOT of trouble, and all of Dan Snyder's money doesn't seem to be making it better.
good bye coach...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
My brothers a Redskins fan...and he claims hes no longer a fan of the team.

sucks to be them.
i live in dc and the way the fans are ripping the teamis making this Niners loss a lil better
Zorn should be the first coach to get fired! They have too much talent to continue to suck IMO.

Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Zorn should be the first coach to get fired! They have too much talent to continue to suck IMO.

i agree

They have talent but no cohesiveness or chemistry at all. Snyder needs to learn you can't just toss money at top FAs and win.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

They have talent but no cohesiveness or chemistry at all. Snyder needs to learn you can't just toss money at top FAs and win.

wait what?? really? but that's not what niner talk said!!
One of my buddies that was at the bar with me today was a Skins fan. Needless to say he was none too pleased.
$100m

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone