LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

What happened to the Titans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Can we be lucky enough to catch a floundering Titans team off guard. Tell me what you think if the niners played them sunday.
Its just two games so I think its way too early to write this team off. They played very well in Pittsburgh and lost a tough game. They then played poorly on defense but still were able to move the ball well against Houston. Chris Johnson is the 2nd best RB in football in my opinion and I just think that they will rebound.

As to the Niners vs Titans... Tennessee would be a slight favorite (3 pts) in my opinion if the game was on a neutral site.
They probably miss their defensive coordinator, Jim Schwartz, who is now the Lions HC.

Not to mention, Haynesworth is gone. Outside of Chris Johnson, no one on offense is a scary threat. But the season is still early and they only lost their first two games by a combined 6 points.
I remember the Titans.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
They will dominate the Jets this Sunday.
They have a QB who has one good season every 10 years, and a back-up who apparently isn't good enough to beat out said bum who is the current starter
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nothing. They will still finish 10-6

They played the Steelers and the tough Texans
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Haynesworth
Obama
  • titan
  • Veteran
They are playing good football, just a few things going the other teams way!

Bruce Bochy
Originally posted by King49er:
and a back-up who apparently isn't good enough to beat out said bum who is the current starter

Sounds oddly familiar.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Haynesworth, lost D coordinator.
0-3, who would have thought?!
Share 49ersWebzone