LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

Haynesworth disses the Rams!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Well, actually it is nothing all too surprising considering the Rams are not very good, but the way he does it is pretty funny, I think:

Link

I saw it on ESPN.com and the article actually is about the upcoming Lions-Redskins game. But Haynesworth compared the Rams and the Lions in that article, which was hillarious in my mind, so I´ll quote and highlight the relevant part:

Quote:
“I’m not overlooking the Lions,” Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth said Wednesday. “You’ve seen what we’re doing. We scored nine points against the Rams last week. I think the Lions are a lot better than the Rams.

So Haynesworth thinks the Lions, they of the current 0-19 losing streak, are better than the Rams? Man, as a Rams fan, I would be pretty pissed off right now.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Fat Albert is 100% speaking the truth. The Rams are the worst team in the league. If we don't beat them by three touchdowns next week, I'm going to be pissed.
The Rams are a complete mess, Spagnola is probably wondering "WTF did I get myself into"
It's true (at least comparing offenses), the Rams offense looks much more potent than St Louis right now and Washington could be in for trouble if they play like they did against the Rams.

I didn't see any of the Rams-Seahawks game, but didn't the Seahawks basically score a lot of their points by capitalizing on turnovers? Just wondering how bad (or good) their defense is playing, because the Lions have looked horrible the first couple weeks defensively.

Overall, I'm much happier playing the Rams twice this year instead of the Lions, although we should take 3 wins from these teams this year.
I live in St. Louis and the Rams have no talent. They remind me of the 04 Niners. They just have no veteran leadership. They got rid of Holt and Pace, Bulger is not the same QB, and they drafted some colossal busts in 06 and 07 that will set them back at least another 3 years.

The only bright spots are Steven Jackson and OJ Atogwe. Ron Bartell is developing into a solid CB and Laurinitis is playing well too.

But that's it.

I told people here (in STL) that I would be surprised if they won 3 games this year.
[ Edited by DesiDez on Sep 24, 2009 at 7:58 AM ]
they should have never let Martz go...he took all that swagger with him when he left......they have been lost as an identity ever since he left.

WTF happened to Bulger?
The Rams are sooooo bad it's not even funny. The Lions are a better team.
Seeing as the Skins will not have to face the Rams again this year, I guess he can say whatever he wants about them and not worry about it biting on him on the butt. On the other hand, he’s not wrong about the Rams. They are going to have a real difficult time winning more than a couple games this season.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
they should have never let Martz go...he took all that swagger with him when he left......they have been lost as an identity ever since he left.

WTF happened to Bulger?

system QB and was carried by his skill position players.
and to think i remember when the rams were the class of the west, how time flies

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

WTF happened to Bulger?

Bulger, Holt, and Martz (as OC) reunion in Jacksonville?
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

WTF happened to Bulger?

Bulger, Holt, and Martz (as OC) reunion in Jacksonville?

would be fun to see Jaguars vs Colts then......high scoring game.

Jones-Drew would be deadly in Martz's offense
Lions are gonna win this week
Share 49ersWebzone