There are 227 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peyton Manning

Originally posted by jeremy300:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I can't believe we might get him, the last time I watched a Niner game with a QB who can throw for over 300 yards and win was Jeff Garcia.

Is that really better than 299 yards or under and a win????

Who really gives a flying F*ck about yards???? last time I checked, the only thing that mattered was the win part of that equation.
I bet you the DEFENSE gives a flying F*CK.
Originally posted by jeremy300:
Is that really better than 299 yards or under and a win????

Who really gives a flying F*ck about yards???? last time I checked, the only thing that mattered was the win part of that equation.

I do. And you should too, you know why? It is a passing league! Superbowl winning QB's last 12 seasons

Trent Dilfer 2000
Tom Brady 2001
Brad Smith 2002
Tom Brady 2003
Tom Brady 2004
Ben Roethlisberger 2005
Peyton Manning 2006
Eli Manning 2007
Ben Roethlisberger 2008
Drew Brees 2009
Aaron Rodgers 2010
Eli Manning 2011

Brad Smith and Trent Dilfer are the exceptions not the rule. The numbers don't lie.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
I do. And you should too, you know why? It is a passing league! Superbowl winning QB's last 12 seasons

Trent Dilfer 2000
Tom Brady 2001
Brad Smith 2002
Tom Brady 2003
Tom Brady 2004
Ben Roethlisberger 2005
Peyton Manning 2006
Eli Manning 2007
Ben Roethlisberger 2008
Drew Brees 2009
Aaron Rodgers 2010
Eli Manning 2011

Brad Smith and Trent Dilfer are the exceptions not the rule. The numbers don't lie.

Brad Johnson, not Brad Smith.
[ Edited by northvan49erman on Mar 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM ]

Trent Dilfer 2000
Tom Brady 2001
Brad Smith 2002
Tom Brady 2003
Tom Brady 2004
Ben Roethlisberger 2005
Peyton Manning 2006
Eli Manning 2007
Ben Roethlisberger 2008
Drew Brees 2009
Aaron Rodgers 2010
Eli Manning 2011

brady didnt play well during 2001 and 2003 and Big Ben in 2005. So those are exceptions to the rule too, which would make it almost even. Which means there is no rule
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

Trent Dilfer 2000
Tom Brady 2001
Brad Smith 2002
Tom Brady 2003
Tom Brady 2004
Ben Roethlisberger 2005
Peyton Manning 2006
Eli Manning 2007
Ben Roethlisberger 2008
Drew Brees 2009
Aaron Rodgers 2010
Eli Manning 2011

brady didnt play well during 2001 and 2003 and Big Ben in 2005. So those are exceptions to the rule too, which would make it almost even. Which means there is no rule

Brad Smith? Lol
lmao brad johnson
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Denver Broncos are back (Rick Ross Voice) Peyton Manning is on his way to #MileHigh : #IBN (Get it trending)
9 minutes ago
The Peyton Manning saga reminds me of when Lebron left the Cavaliers. I wonder if Peyton holds a 1 hours special on ESPN as well.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
i think he will retire

he has the ring, the money, the stats for the HOF, no need to risk further injuries.

This and it is a very serious injury

is it a neck injury? im not sure

It's Peyton Manning. Saying he's gone for good is like watching a Friday 13th movie and saying yup I think they FINALLY killed Jason. It's right at that moment when he emerges from the flaming debris to chop someone's head off. Face it he cannot be killed.
nice
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter ·MoreFrom @mortreport and me: Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring unexpected snag in contract talks.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter ·MorePeyton Manning called John Elway this morning to tell him he's looking forward to coming to play for him.
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Mar 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
That Sucks! I was really hoping he would be a Niner! Oh well! Hopefully he sucks really bad and the crowd will chant "TEBOW!!!,TEBOW!!!!!TEBOW!!!" By week 6.
I guess he doesn't want another Super Bowl.
Tebow didn't pray hard enough
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I guess he doesn't want another Super Bowl.

Exactly, it's his loss. -Now we can finally move on and shore up some depth/finalize some extensions and prep the cap for the draft (and 2013). -We lost nothing, it was a win-win situation and at least we tried. -It's time for Alex and Kaep to battle it out in camp, should be fun.