There are 177 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Alex Smith is my favorite player along with Willis though

it's true. his screen name use to be Smith2Davis.
I like alex also, if we get Manning ill be jumping off the walls but if we dont and sign Alex i will still be happy.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yeah I honestly will. I don't want to become the NFL version of the Yankees/Sox. And the only way we can beat Eli is by signing his older brother? Sorry man I don't like it, I'm not the type of fan everyone else is. I honestly won't root for Manning no matter what.

edit: I'll either root for Kaepernick to eventually take over or probably not watch at all.

Then you really are not a good Niner fan. No matter who is on the roster as a fan you should root for the team and watch.

You should root for the team, but just because someone puts on a Niner uniform is no reason to root for them. As an example, Lawrence Phillips.
Before I get started this isn't another thread about the Manning Rumors.

I want to know if there are any sources pertaining to what tests were done to Manning. They said he passed his physical, heck, I can pass my annual physical. There were reports that team officials watched him throw passes. Most likely distance drills and accuracy.

I was wondering if these drills included sprinting and running. We don't necessarily care about his 40 yard dash but can he even sprint and run?

Any links or sources will be appreciated...thanks in advance.
colonoscopy... w/a a tv camera
AIDS
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Grabbing his sack and coughing.
cremaster reflex, prehn's sign, and diagnostic screening for STDs
  • THEB
  • Veteran
rubber glove treatment.
Originally posted by andes14:
Barrows thinks Manning courted us. That's like getting hit on by the girl that all the guys hit on lol

Makes sense. Best defense, great coach, well run front office now, and best chance for him to get a 2nd ring and match his little brother.

meh, f**k the whole entire Manning family.

You wont be saying that on Monday if he signs with the Niners.

Yeah I honestly will. I don't want to become the NFL version of the Yankees/Sox. And the only way we can beat Eli is by signing his older brother? Sorry man I don't like it, I'm not the type of fan everyone else is. I honestly won't root for Manning no matter what.

edit: I'll either root for Kaepernick to eventually take over or probably not watch at all.

Kaepernick is going to eventually take over regardless, but learning from Manning >>>> learning from Alex.

I was gonna ask what your beef with Manning is, but I honestly don't care.

Originally posted by English:
You should root for the team, but just because someone puts on a Niner uniform is no reason to root for them. As an example, Lawrence Phillips.

Exactly.

To willisthewall

If you dont want the 9ers to be like the yankees/sox etc find a different team. Just go back to the 80s-90s when Eddie ran the team. The 9ers and cowboys were buying teams at all costs. That was one of the main reasons for the salary cap. Small market teams couldnt compete with SF and Dallas.

So if you dont like find another team.
Why are people so convinced Kap is the future? maybe we draft another qb who is better?
I can't believe we might get him, the last time I watched a Niner game with a QB who can throw for over 300 yards and win was Jeff Garcia.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I can't believe we might get him, the last time I watched a Niner game with a QB who can throw for over 300 yards and win was Jeff Garcia.

Is that really better than 299 yards or under and a win????

Who really gives a flying F*ck about yards???? last time I checked, the only thing that mattered was the win part of that equation.
Originally posted by jeremy300:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Is that really better than 299 yards or under and a win????

Who really gives a flying F*ck about yards???? last time I checked, the only thing that mattered was the win part of that equation.
I bet you the DEFENSE gives a flying F*CK.
Share 49ersWebzone