Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by andes14:
Barrows thinks Manning courted us. That's like getting hit on by the girl that all the guys hit on lol

Makes sense. Best defense, great coach, well run front office now, and best chance for him to get a 2nd ring and match his little brother.

meh, f**k the whole entire Manning family.

You wont be saying that on Monday if he signs with the Niners.

Yeah I honestly will. I don't want to become the NFL version of the Yankees/Sox. And the only way we can beat Eli is by signing his older brother? Sorry man I don't like it, I'm not the type of fan everyone else is. I honestly won't root for Manning no matter what.
Then you wouldn't of been a fan of the 49ers back in the day when we signed Fred Dean, or when we signed Deon, or when we signed Chris Doleman, or when we signed Kevin Greene etc.
Yeah I honestly will. I don't want to become the NFL version of the Yankees/Sox. And the only way we can beat Eli is by signing his older brother? Sorry man I don't like it, I'm not the type of fan everyone else is. I honestly won't root for Manning no matter what.

edit: I'll either root for Kaepernick to eventually take over or probably not watch at all.

Then you really are not a good Niner fan. No matter who is on the roster as a fan you should root for the team and watch.

edit: I'll either root for Kaepernick to eventually take over or probably not watch at all.

Then you really are not a good Niner fan. No matter who is on the roster as a fan you should root for the team and watch.

Oh well? People are the way they are and they're different. You can't tell someone what to think, feel, etc. if it's not what someone really feels dude. Who knows I might change my mind but I don't really like Peyton, I can't stand his brother, I think their family is annoying, I don't like being the Yankees/Sox type of team, I like the QB we already have, and I'm not really cool with the whole idea of spending so much on a guy who could be out after 2 games. I mean I watched the team through all this losing b******t, with a mess of an organization, I don't really see how you can say I'm a bad anything. And even if I am, if I don't watch the team why should I care what fans of said team say about me?
Oh well? People are the way they are and they're different. You can't tell someone what to think, feel, etc. if it's not what someone really feels dude. Who knows I might change my mind but I don't really like Peyton, I can't stand his brother, I think their family is annoying, I don't like being the Yankees/Sox type of team, I like the QB we already have, and I'm not really cool with the whole idea of spending so much on a guy who could be out after 2 games. I mean I watched the team through all this losing b******t, with a mess of an organization, I don't really see how you can say I'm a bad anything. And even if I am, if I don't watch the team why should I care what fans of said team say about me?

LOL You shouldnt care what I think. I am just saying that I dont think you are a true Niner fan if you wouldnt root for our teams QB or watch the games. You would think Manning is a dog killler or someone who has done something bad. The guy is a class act. Whether you approve of spending that much money on one guy wasnt the issue was it.

Would you not root for the Kings if they signed Dwight Howard or the Giants if they had signed Albert Pujols. No need to answer. Already know.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dude Willis, it's one player. It's not like we are out there signing all the big names year after year. Rock Cartwright sound like a Yankees move?

He's probably going to Denver anyway.

LOL You shouldnt care what I think. I am just saying that I dont think you are a true Niner fan if you wouldnt root for our teams QB or watch the games. You would think Manning is a dog killler or someone who has done something bad. The guy is a class act. Whether you approve of spending that much money on one guy wasnt the issue was it.

Would you not root for the Kings if they signed Dwight Howard or the Giants if they had signed Albert Pujols. No need to answer. Already know.
good post
Barrows thinks Manning courted us. That's like getting hit on by the girl that all the guys hit on lol

Makes sense. Best defense, great coach, well run front office now, and best chance for him to get a 2nd ring and match his little brother.

First Peyton, then his brother.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

First Peyton, then his brother.

Alex Smith is my favorite player along with Willis though
I would have puked if Dwight Howard went to the Kings

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Are you a Kings fan?

you're a clipper fan though... for what it's worth though I wanted Dwight to stay in ORL. I didn't really want him on the Kings, plus knew no way he would ever come to Sac. The difference is I don't think the 9ers need to bring in anyone, as a Kings fan I know we suck and need good players and aren't in a position to be choosey.

you're a clipper fan though... for what it's worth though I wanted Dwight to stay in ORL. I didn't really want him on the Kings, plus knew no way he would ever come to Sac. The difference is I don't think the 9ers need to bring in anyone, as a Kings fan I know we suck and need good players and aren't in a position to be choosey.

Im glad you like Alex. Really I do. I root for him since he is our QB but I have very little faith in him. He had a nice half of football against NO and that was awesome but against NY he simply didnt do the job. Maybe he will lead the Niners to the SB but I have much more faith that Manning could.

It will all be a moot point anyway most likely. I dont think he signs with the Niners.

Im glad you like Alex. Really I do. I root for him since he is our QB but I have very little faith in him. He had a nice half of football against NO and that was awesome but against NY he simply didnt do the job. Maybe he will lead the Niners to the SB but I have much more faith that Manning could.

It will all be a moot point anyway most likely. I dont think he signs with the Niners.

I think he will. I think it's between us and TN. TN's OLine is way better, they have a #1 WR in Britt, and a better RB in CJ2K. But we have the better defense and better coaching staff, and better TE. He could sign in Denver, their D and everything is almost as good as ours. But I think it's between us and TN.

I want to see what Alex can do with another year under Harbaugh though. Harbaugh is the best coach he's had and he had a lot of really good moments this year, and not so many bad ones. He's never had a weapon like Moss before though, we get a RG and another WR in the draft or something and I think he could do really well this year. I don't think we'll get to find out though because I think Peyton is on the 9ers jock right now and he's got the way better resume than AS. It's not even a lock we win the SB if we sign him, I rather go with what we got but I know a lot of people don't want to.
Alex Smith is my favorite player along with Willis though

Share 49ersWebzone