There are 207 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
Boss just told me that he heard on 680am new York that the 9ers have already secretly worked out Peyton..can anyone confirm this
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Boss just told me that he heard on 680am new York that the 9ers have already secretly worked out Peyton..can anyone confirm this

it's been confirmed. Harbz flew to NC after playing catch with Randy Moss.

Yes. Reported by Mort and Schefter.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Manning to Moss.

AAAAAAND apparently he'd sign for $12M per, not even like 20 or something super high that everyone was assuming.
Originally posted by andes14:
AAAAAAND apparently he'd sign for $12M per, not even like 20 or something super high that everyone was assuming.

That's based on the rumored first offer from Denver. His agent has yet to write a number on a sheet of paper and pass back to the team.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7696945/san-francisco-49ers-worked-peyton-manning-week-sources-say
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7696945/san-francisco-49ers-worked-peyton-manning-week-sources-say

Shake & Bake
Barrows thinks Manning courted us. That's like getting hit on by the girl that all the guys hit on lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Barrows thinks Manning courted us. That's like getting hit on by the girl that all the guys hit on lol

Oh shiiiiit.

Makes sense. Best defense, great coach, well run front office now, and best chance for him to get a 2nd ring and match his little brother.
If Manning contacted us then he should sign with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Makes sense. Best defense, great coach, well run front office now, and best chance for him to get a 2nd ring and match his little brother.

meh, f**k the whole entire Manning family.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

You wont be saying that on Monday if he signs with the Niners.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

You wont be saying that on Monday if he signs with the Niners.

Yeah I honestly will. I don't want to become the NFL version of the Yankees/Sox. And the only way we can beat Eli is by signing his older brother? Sorry man I don't like it, I'm not the type of fan everyone else is. I honestly won't root for Manning no matter what.

edit: I'll either root for Kaepernick to eventually take over or probably not watch at all.
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Mar 16, 2012 at 6:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone