There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peyton Manning

holy s**t, Peyton Manning is a free agent?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Schefter just misspoke on ESPN and said that Manning has made visits to "Denver and San Francisco." No joke haha

saw that too LOL my head rose up super quick
Originally posted by HessianDud:
holy s**t, Peyton Manning is a free agent?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hahaha.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Saw this and started to freak out.

Jed York twitter Sunday night: "Former Colt Pro Bowl QB throwing for 49ers tomorrow."

Then I remembered Randy Moss was visiting and Harbaugh was a probowl QB for the Colts.
if xyz happens

lol

manning coming to visit the 49ers would put more pressure on Smith

Similar to Kurt Warner Visiting the 49ers
he is actually going to play in the AFL with T.O. - both can win a title together.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
and the 49ers talks with Smith do not make any progress within the next 24 hours

progress has been made. Smith signs today.
I don't care where Manning goes, just stay out of he NFCW.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cwilson830:
why? i am not scared of him and i would love to see a double team peyton sandwich between smith and smith and i would love to see one of our guys give him his first clothesline
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
why? i am not scared of him and i would love to see a double team peyton sandwich between smith and smith and i would love to see one of our guys give him his first clothesline

Meh I love our defense and all but the last thing I want to see is someone get a broken neck on our watch/because of guys. I don't want to play him at all, and that's not because of what he does on the field. I'm scared he'd get himself killed vs our defense man.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Meh I love our defense and all but the last thing I want to see is someone get a broken neck on our watch/because of guys. I don't want to play him at all, and that's not because of what he does on the field. I'm scared he'd get himself killed vs our defense man.
you have a bigger heart than me i have no problem seeing our defense knock him around. the giants showed no remorse when they knocked out montana nor did the guy who ended youngs career. If manning wants to play the game he needs to know the rules luv
Originally posted by cciowa:
you have a bigger heart than me i have no problem seeing our defense knock him around. the giants showed no remorse when they knocked out montana nor did the guy who ended youngs career. If manning wants to play the game he needs to know the rules luv

Meh I was only like 7 but I still hate that Anus Williams dude from the Cards, he ended my fav players career.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Meh I was only like 7 but I still hate that Anus Williams dude from the Cards, he ended my fav players career.
hate lawrence phillips more
Michael Lombardi via Twitter: NFL sources tell me that the Titans are preparing for a Peyton Manning visit in the next day or two...
  • SoCold
  • Veteran

lol Peyton watch

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story/09000d5d8277880b/article/peyton-manning-stock-watch-whos-the-favorite-right-now?module=HP11_hot_topics