There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peyton Manning

So wheres he off to now? back to florida?
Originally posted by crabman82:
let him go to az, we can retire him like they retired young

WHy would you want that? Its not Like manning has been our rival his entire career. Wanting to retire a future HOF QB....
Mmmm..... Niners' D ends Payton Manning's career in week 4....

(not that I wish injury on the guy - I like him - but our D will eat him alive).
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Mmmm..... Niners' D ends Payton Manning's career in week 4....

(not that I wish injury on the guy - I like him - but our D will eat him alive).

end BOTH mannings' seasons..... (i'll put the bounty up)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
end BOTH mannings' seasons..... (i'll put the bounty up)

YOU MONSTER!!!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
let him go to az, we can retire him like they retired young

WHy would you want that? Its not Like manning has been our rival his entire career. Wanting to retire a future HOF QB....


i want to retire any qb we play
How quickly people forget how dominate manning can be...He would have a tough time against our defense, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have Arizona competing for the division title. Manning and Fitz would be a scary combo, and manning would make their oline look infinitely beter...i would hate to see what kinda numbers fitz would put up with manning as his qb for 2-3 years.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
How quickly people forget how dominate manning can be...He would have a tough time against our defense, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have Arizona competing for the division title. Manning and Fitz would be a scary combo, and manning would make their oline look infinitely beter...i would hate to see what kinda numbers fitz would put up with manning as his qb for 2-3 years.

it definitely makes the division much tougher, but i'll believe that Manning can perform like his old self, for a full season, when i see it. The nature of his injury makes me very doubtful.

anyway, our team is better, and our coaches are better, than the Cardinals, with or without Manning. And Harbaugh would love--i'm talking cream his khakis love--for the defending NFC West Champs who went 13-3 and hosted the NFC Championship game to not be favorites in their division. In some ways, it would be the best thing to happen to us, because the chip on the shoulder would remain.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Mmmm..... Niners' D ends Payton Manning's career in week 4....

(not that I wish injury on the guy - I like him - but our D will eat him alive).

It wouldnt be wise for Manning to sign with the Cards and face the 9ers D twice a year. And I think I heard that he doesnt want to be in the same conference as his brother . . . he doesnt want to challenge his brother for a spot at the SB. So im going with Denver. Manning in Tebow out, Tebow in at Miami, everyones happy.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Mar 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM ]
Except Brandon Marshall lol. Im sure he would be jumping for joy over tebow..... I feel kinda bad for Marshall. I would love to see the numbers that guy could put up in a season with a competant QB.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
How quickly people forget how dominate manning can be...He would have a tough time against our defense, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't have Arizona competing for the division title. Manning and Fitz would be a scary combo, and manning would make their oline look infinitely beter...i would hate to see what kinda numbers fitz would put up with manning as his qb for 2-3 years.

He would definitely be dangerous. Manning would also turn some of their scrub WRs into solid contributors. I don't want to see him in AZ, but I think our team is still more balanced.
@RavensInsider: Peyton Manning passes on invitations to visit Seahawks and Chiefs, per the Denver Post. Peyton Manning passes on invitations to visit Seahawks and Chiefs, per the Denver Post.

only met with arizona and broncos
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
@RavensInsider: Peyton Manning passes on invitations to visit Seahawks and Chiefs, per the Denver Post. Peyton Manning passes on invitations to visit Seahawks and Chiefs, per the Denver Post.

only met with arizona and broncos

The mystery team still lingers... he will visit one last team before the start of Free Agency tomorrow.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
let him go to az, we can retire him like they retired young

WHy would you want that? Its not Like manning has been our rival his entire career. Wanting to retire a future HOF QB....


i want to retire any qb we play

What if A.Smith doesn't re-sign, and he goes to Glendale
cards are $16 mil over the cap according to PFT. how are they supposed to sign peypey?