There are 191 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Go to Denver, Peyton. Our fan base have listened to your siren song long enough.
[ Edited by fropwns on Mar 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM ]
Go to Arizona...we dare you.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i do not care where he goes and i could care less if he goes to arizona. what the hell has anyone seen from manning to make us think he will be peyton of old? some stupid ass video, shot by mannings people?i want to see a video of someone giving him a clothesline or making him a oreo cookie sandwich between aldon and justin smith. untill then go ahead be foolish sign him
Originally posted by English:
So what you are saying is, Manning's O line was better than Smith's.

If you think that the QB doesn't play a massive role in taking sacks, then I don't know what to tell you. Just look at the difference in the number of sacks taken by the poo-poo platter of Painter/Collins in 2011 versus 2010. You think it was the o-line that got that much worse? No, Peyton does so much for the o-line before the snap, seeing the blitz before it comes, and he gets rid of the ball and anticipates receivers better than anyone in the league.

Peyton behind our o-line wouldn't take many more sacks than he did behind the Colts 2011 line, and that's accounting for the adjustment period he'd need. Because our o-line is much better than the Colts'
HIJACK IT....

الله هو المسيح! يسوع هو الله! الله هو المسيح! يسوع هو الله! الله هو المسيح! يسوع هو الله! الله هو المسيح! يسوع هو الله!
Originally posted by dhp318:
If you think that the QB doesn't play a massive role in taking sacks, then I don't know what to tell you. Just look at the difference in the number of sacks taken by the poo-poo platter of Painter/Collins in 2011 versus 2010. You think it was the o-line that got that much worse? No, Peyton does so much for the o-line before the snap, seeing the blitz before it comes, and he gets rid of the ball and anticipates receivers better than anyone in the league.

Peyton behind our o-line wouldn't take many more sacks than he did behind the Colts 2011 line, and that's accounting for the adjustment period he'd need. Because our o-line is much better than the Colts'
uh ya

they lost 4 starters in their o line
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
HIJACK IT....

We can send in the Al Qaida cat.

[ Edited by Eli_23 on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
i do not care where he goes and i could care less if he goes to arizona. what the hell has anyone seen from manning to make us think he will be peyton of old? some stupid ass video, shot by mannings people?i want to see a video of someone giving him a clothesline or making him a oreo cookie sandwich between aldon and justin smith. untill then go ahead be foolish sign him

What had he done to think he won't?

Peyton is a badass.
Originally posted by Chief:

Peyton is a badass.

Peyton was a badass, and might be again, but assuming he's going to be the 4 time MVP again after the 3 or 4 neck surgeries he's had is not very reasonable.

dude probably has to have his helmet put on Darth Vader style.
I'm sorry. But a Peyton manning at 80% is still better than pretty much every qb in the nfl minus like 4 guys. Excusing the amount of skill he has is disingenuous to just how good he really is.

Originally posted by Method:
I'm sorry. But a Peyton manning at 80% is still better than pretty much every qb in the nfl minus like 4 guys. Excusing the amount of skill he has is disingenuous to just how good he really is.

Peyton Manning at 80% for 16 games is still a pretty elite QB. But Peyton Manning at, say, 80% for 4 games, 60% for 2 games, and on IR for the rest isn't better than anybody.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:

We don't even know if he's 20%.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Peyton is a badass.

Peyton was a badass, and might be again, but assuming he's going to be the 4 time MVP again after the 3 or 4 neck surgeries he's had is not very reasonable.

http://youtu.be/5blbv4WFriM
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Peyton is a badass.

http://youtu.be/5blbv4WFriM

lol!
We have an all world defense but I don't want to see two hall of famers Larry Fitz and Peyton Manning playing catch in our secondary.
It would look even worse if we signed Average Alex and missed the playoffs because the Cards signed Manning and beat us. That's
a lot of ifs, but lets be honest - Its Peyton Manning.
Share 49ersWebzone