There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peyton Manning

• MILFS
  • Veteran
let's not make this happen. i would feel sorry for alex smith.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
If Payton goes to the Cards, in 2012 we will face...

Payton Manning
Payton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees (in the Dome)
Matt Stafford
Eli Manning

and maybe a resurrected Sam Bradford, Steven Jackswon, with Blackman at WR...with a Jeff Fisher coached team.

we better be set as a team, asap. We are going through a gauntlet.

and tom brady in foxboro.
Originally posted by schmons:
and tom brady in foxboro.

don't forget christian ponder
Seattle media makes their case for Peyton Manning
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 9, 2012, 11:42 AM EST

Seattle hasn't been mentioned a lot as a possible landing spot for Peyton Manning, but it probably should be.

They have a quality defense, salary cap room, a first class facility, and an owner that isn't afraid to spend. (Or stay out of the way.)

They have a quarterback need, but they are flexible enough to wait for Manning to get healthy if that's what it takes. The Cardinals can't necessarily wait because they have to pay Kevin Kolb in March. The Dolphins or Redskins may not want to wait for fear of missing out on other options.

Brock Huard of ESPN 710 penned an open letter to Manning explaining why Seattle would be such a perfect fit. A lot of it makes sense. A day later, Dave Boling of the Tacoma News Tribune wrote a column saying the Seahawks should push for Manning.

The biggest fly in the ointment here is the offensive talent in Seattle. The offensive line is young and inconsistent at best in pass protection. The receiver group is jumbled and relies too much on Sidney Rice being healthy.

Then again, other likely Manning suitors like the Redskins and Dolphins have their share of offensive issues. Seattle sounds like a realistic candidate to be in the mix.

If nothing else, Pete Carroll has shown he is not afraid to be aggressive.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/09/seattle-media-makes-their-case-for-peyton-manning/

Lulz, stupid sad sack Seattle.
So Mort's saying Peyton's arm looks great. I really think Peyton ends up in our division.

We've got to keep our defense as intact as possible.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
So Mort's saying Peyton's arm looks great. I really think Peyton ends up in our division.

LOL, Lombardi says it looks like s**t (per his sources - people that were catching passes from Manning).

If he is healthy, I think Miami is a very strong possibility and Ross will pay for him.
Originally posted by horsecore:

LOL, Lombardi says it looks like s**t (per his sources - people that were catching passes from Manning).

If he is healthy, I think Miami is a very strong possibility and Ross will pay for him.

Mort is really good friends with Peyton
all i know from experiance is if 1 guy says its good and some say its bad

its bad

people said peyton was looking fine and would play games this year

hees done i think hes retiring
Originally posted by valrod33:

which means that we should trust him even less.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

They play footsies under the table at dinner parties.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

They play footsies under the table at dinner parties.

With no socks
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM ]

That's fine and all but that's even more of a reason to doubt the report. I'm not trying to defend that fat b*****d Lombardi but until Peyton is actually on the field again, I think putting a lot of stock in these contradictory reports is silly.
First, We will NEVER, EVER, EVER go after PManning. That's not a dream - it's afantasy at the very best.

2nd, If I were him, w/ a family and plenty of $, I'd parlay it into a TV career and move on. He would be sought after by every network and they'd pay him big bucks.
If Peyton goes to the west his career will end quickly. First game against him we will put him in the ground and he won't recover.
who really cares what all these experts say. Every team go after him will put him through a workout and determine his arm strength for themselves.