There are 188 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peyton Manning

Can't play, lol!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
"@AdamSchefter: Peyton Manning is willing to create a contract that would contain no guaranteed money up front and would be incentive laden with bonuses."

wow
Originally posted by ImaMod:
"@AdamSchefter: Peyton Manning is willing to create a contract that would contain no guaranteed money up front and would be incentive laden with bonuses."

wow

Man, DO IT JEDDY

We have the Oline for it. Peyton reads a defense 1100x better than Alex. Alex could learn blah blah blah
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

wow

Man, DO IT JEDDY

We have the Oline for it. Peyton reads a defense 1100x better than Alex. Alex could learn blah blah blah

There's really not a reason not to go after him if he doesn't want guaranteed money.

But we'll just keep Alex, I'm pretty sure Harbaugh is confident in Alex

wow

Same guy that said there is no chance we will talk to Manning?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

lol yes
I can dream doe right?
Originally posted by English:

lol yes
I can dream doe right?

That's always allowed. Sleep well.
Peyton to 49ers = 1st ever 3 peat!
$1million with incentives up to $20 million if we win the SB.

The best would be $1 million with a $20 million bonus for SB
Do it Jed. Peyton can throw just as well to Vernon Davis........and anyone else for that matter.
Why are you saying "do it jed" when baalke is the GM?
Manning to announce "Decision" about whether or not he returns to the Colts right after the Halftime show
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Manning to announce "Decision" about whether or not he returns to the Colts right after the Halftime show

lol f**king seriously? he's pissed and trying to upstage the superbowl. he's like "f**k u irsay!"
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

lol f**king seriously? he's pissed and trying to upstage the superbowl. he's like "f**k u irsay!"

I thought it was an obvious joke.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I thought it was an obvious joke.

I got fooled