There are 185 users in the forums

Friction between Fitzgerald & Warner?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Well

Its a story from PFT, using twitter as a source lol, specifically Fitzgeralds brother.

"Fitzgerald says that Larry "texted him pissed off" during halftime, even though the Cardinals were leading by 21 points. In the same tweet, Marcus Fitzgerald opined that Warner plays "like a damn 80 year old.""

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/21/friction-between-fitzgerald-warner/
Man, I sure hope that's true. But, I can't see Fitz being b***hy like that. He seems like a team player. This is great if true it will just add some controversey in that locker room.
hey Fitz, have fun with Leinart when Warner retires...
interesting
Maybe they need more lube.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Not sure if the story is true but I did notice that Fitz didn't look happy during the highlights when his teammates were scoring. I tend to watch how others react when their team scores, I find it interesting.
Originally posted by Esco:
Not sure if the story is true but I did notice that Fitz didn't look happy during the highlights when his teammates were scoring. I tend to watch how others react when their team scores, I find it interesting.

Like how Vernon held Frank in his arms after his 79 yard TD yesterday? It was a touching moment
Madden Curse!!!!!!

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Like how Vernon held Frank in his arms after his 79 yard TD yesterday? It was a touching moment

that made me all warm inside

[ Edited by teeohh on Sep 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM ]
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go all TO on their ass. after you carry a team to the superbowl and break a few records your head can swell up pretty big.

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

that made me all warm inside

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go all TO on their ass. after you carry a team to the superbowl and break a few records your head can swell up pretty big.

Let's round the bases:

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Let's round the bases:

Let's round the bases:

Let's round the bases:

wow
Share 49ersWebzone